Which broadband is good for villages
Implementation of stage 2 of the state government's Corona perspective plan in the district is possible in some cases from May 27th at the earliest.
Implementation of the expansion project
On the basis of this feasibility study, TÜV Rheinland determined the expansion areas in the Rhein-Hunsrück district on our behalf. At the end of October 2016, it was possible to apply for funding from the federal government and the state of Rhineland-Palatinate, totaling 90%.
By decision of June 23, 2017, the project management agency atene KOM provisionally approved an amount of € 5,599,097 for our project on behalf of the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure. This corresponds to 50% of the eligible costs.
In addition to this, we have submitted an application for a further 40% of the eligible costs to the State of Rhineland-Palatinate.
The aim of the project is to provide 967 connections with at least 50 Mbit / s in the district, including 173 commercial connections and 37 schools. The connections are spread across 59 cities and local communities in the district.
The final approval notices have been available from both the federal government and the state of Rhineland-Palatinate since December 18, 2018. The funding amounts to a total of € 10,050,116.
Invitation to tender and award of the contract
After a Europe-wide invitation to tender, the contract for the implementation of the project was awarded to Innogy TelNet GmbH, Essen, at the meeting of the district committee on July 5, 2018. The contractor's concept envisaged a complete supply of all house connections involved with the fttb (fiber-to-the-building) technology, i.e. all house connections received a fiber optic connection and thus have very high, future-proof bandwidths.
The order volume amounts to around € 11.1 million.
The groundbreaking for the project took place on December 18, 2018 in Thörlingen. In January 2019, Westnetz started the expansion on behalf of Innogy TelNet GmbH.
In addition to the expansion of around 980 connections, the company commissioned has developed further connections that are considered to be supplied according to the federal and state subsidy provisions on its own. There are delays in the overall project in order to develop as many houses as possible independently.
You can obtain information on self-commercial expansion directly from Westnetz in Simmern.
The project was completed on March 31, 2021, which means that all connections in the subsidized expansion are now operational.
Further information on the further planning in the course of the gigabit expansion will be available here shortly.
- May Greek gods die
- Why did the World Cup begin
- Vsauce is very good at math
- Is the book What If worth reading
- Death is important to make life possible
- Where can I get a PVA glue
- I deserve to be forgiven
- Complex numbers can be negative
- Stem cell therapy helps with wrinkles
- What are the top 10 disabilities
- Why do patwari accept bribes
- How did Indian soldiers cross loc undetected
- Sets Google based on GATE score
- What are the ingredients of Kimam
- What is blood
- What makes you want to give donations
- How did Stalin get to know Beria
- What do fly fishing purists think of fraud?
- What is re-marketing in digital marketing
- How much does a stock photo cost
- What makes your life yours
- Why do Serbs support Ratko Mladic
- What is HCl + H20
- How do I stay slim without moving