How do you keep inspirations alive
Find new ideas with creative inspiration from everyday life
Take a closer look instead of walking past: How many steps do I climb every morning on my way to work. Everything counts: stairwells, escalators, subway entrances and exits, etc.
Marvel at the familiar: When you go shopping and buy the cereal for the week, check how many different types of cereal are on the shelf. Maybe you will try another one?
Observe: The next time a bird hops around in front of your window, take a good look at what it is making, what noises it is making, how and where it is flying.
Use your senses: There are almost a hundred different shades of blue. If you look at the sky now, which one do you see? Water blue, ultramarine blue, ink blue, pigeon blue or maybe cornflower blue?
Contact fellow human beings: Ask a friend / colleague / relative how she manages to get the whole family ready for work / school / daycare in the morning?
Try something new: Make a new recipe every week, preferably from a different country every time.
Change one little thing every day: Go to a different supermarket than usual, walk to work instead of cycling, get up half an hour earlier, or wear a color you normally never wear.
Stage a ritual: Take ten minutes every day (at the same time if possible) just for yourself. Meditate, do some yoga, listen to an inspiring podcast, or keep a journal.
Go offline: Smartphones, social media and the internet are real mindfulness killers.
To sum up: Every evening, name three things that you encountered during the day and that particularly moved / inspired you.
- Who wears the dress in your family?
- Difference between smiling and laughing
- What rhymes with snitch
- SharePoint development is for losers
- Which hormone helps you sleep
- How is soil created by natural forces
- Do you understand your cat
- Why do people hate group houses
- Why should you visit Lyon France
- How can you create an Upwork profile
- What is the best water filter for amoeba
- Which is better b pharmacy or management
- What came first football or soccer
- What is carbomer in cosmetics
- Is Maria Sharapova the next Anna Kournikova
- Scientology is a secret society
- The house sparrow eats sunflower seeds
- What can you say about Tajiks
- How does the text summary work
- How statistics are used in machine learning
- Is CS good in NEVER Mysore
- What is Intel Core Processor
- Requires the smartphone camera OIS
- What are the curriculum for GRE preparation