How do I contact Softbank for financing
Softbank launches Vision Fund II
Aiming for another volume of around 100 billion dollars. Financing initially with own funds.
The Japanese group Softbank has announced that it will set up a successor fund for its gigantic Vision Fund. The second fund is expected to reach a volume similar to that of the first fund at around $ 100 billion. According to CNBC, the fund will initially be financed from its own resources; other investors will only be invited after the start.
The first fund invested around 100 billion dollars in companies such as Uber, Slack and Wework, and in Germany also in Auto1 and Wirecard. The major investor in the first fund was Saudi Arabia, which holds 45 percent of the fund. Apple, Foxconn, Qualcomm and Sharp are also invested. The balance sheet has been very successful so far: the first fund has already delivered a return of 45 percent after costs to investors, the return for Softbank shareholders was 62 percent. Softbank recently reported an annual profit of $ 22 billion. CEO Masayoshi Son practices expectation management: While he set the ambitious goal of becoming one of the largest Internet companies in terms of market capitalization, he put a brake on exaggerated hopes of being able to achieve similarly high returns with the second fund.Authors: Tim Büttner
Keywords:Private Equity | Venture capitalRelated articles:
- Where can I get a PVA glue
- How are C Suite executives hired
- What was your first experience with swimming races
- How will Trump's victory affect global warming?
- What are phantom degrees of freedom
- Which artist sings the song Breathe Me
- What does one mm of rain mean
- How does beauty play no role in a marriage
- Why are crooked teeth genetic
- What are some deep websites
- How did steam fuel the industrial revolution?
- Is EMF a force or energy
- Who competes with aws
- Is Riyadh in the UAE
- What exactly is a French DUT or IUT
- How do Indians preserve food
- How does the radiation shield work
- Why am I emotionally abusive
- What are the cons of prototyping
- What is a short circuit
- What do snipers wear in cities
- How did Chewbacca escape the planet Kashyyyk
- There is less wind at night
- Why is my proxy server refusing to connect