What are the biggest jobs in neuroscience
Neuroscience: Vacancies and Jobs
The neurosciences offer an exciting working environment that is characterized by interdisciplinary research. There are practical approaches to developing products and diagnostic methods. At academics you will find a large number of job offers in the field of neuroscience.
Neuroscience: Jobs for Researchers and Practitioners
The neurosciences deal with the structure and function of nervous systems. The focus is often on the human brain. How do the brain and nerves effect what we feel, do and perceive? The first knowledge about this was already available in antiquity. The Greek philosopher Alkmaion von Kroton, who lived around 500 BC, is considered to be the founder of scientific brain research. Among other things, the discovery of the optic nerves is attributed to him.
Today, various disciplines such as medicine, biology, chemistry and psychology meet in the field of neuroscience. Given the complexity of the human nervous system, scientists have an almost endless field of research opportunities. Those with a more practical orientation may find their calling after studying neuroscientific studies in medical technology or the pharmaceutical industry.
Job vacancies for neuroscientists: universities, clinics, industry
“Neuroscience” has been offered as a separate course for a number of years. However, depending on the chosen study and research focus, the path to this subject is also open to mathematicians or neuro-computer scientists, for example. The possible uses for neuroscientists are correspondingly diverse: They work, for example, in clinics, at universities or at specialized research institutions. As a rule, an above-average salary can be expected.
Find the job that suits you: academics - from ZEIT-Verlag and from Research & Teaching, the magazine of the German University Association - is the leading job market and career companion for everyone who is interested in science and research-related tasks. With us you will find the largest selection of individually suitable job offers at universities and in companies as well as comprehensive career advice. Science and business come together here.
Don't lose any time: Register now for the job newsletter free of charge!
- What is this bump on my foot
- What's wrong with communism
- How common is the misdiagnosis of ADHD
- What makes your American city best
- Which hybridization is more electronegative
- How do you say Cheers in Estonian
- What does Cheliya mean in Telugu
- What is animatronics
- Why Mohammad Ali so quickly
- What is the name of the male ant
- When did your office romance become ugly?
- Using cruise control will reduce mileage
- Are there bees in Hawaii
- How do our new ideas make money?
- May GERD Contribute to Asthma Symptoms
- Can we really choose what to think?
- How many types of articles are there
- What are Linux containers LXC
- Where did the name Sloane come from?
- How did you become a Pega developer?
- When does SpongeBob SquarePants end
- What is an open source alternative to Webex
- Is acetone bad for your skin?
- What are ways to bleach jeans white