Who recorded the first audio book
Audiobook production is usually associated with high costs. The speaker, recording studio, recording manager (direction) and audio mastering are paid for. In addition, there are the rights of use and fees for the KSK (Artists Social Fund). Audiobook production can be an expensive investment; you can quickly run into costs of several thousand euros. How exactly do these costs arise?
What does an audio book production at liberaudio cost?
liberaudio would like to keep the costs for the audio book production as low as possible and still deliver a quality result. That is why we offer different models.
There are three basic factors behind audiobook costs:
- 1. Is audiobook production paid in full?
2. Is it a license-based production? or
3. Do we produce on a participation basis?
Audiobook production costs: The author / publisher bears 100% of the costs
The cost of a production depends on the duration of the audio book and the price of the speaker. In detail, the investment is made up as follows:
- Manuscript preparation per hour of running time (70 EUR)
- Speaker price per hour of running time (from 250 EUR)
- Sound technology per hour of running time (100 EUR)
- Quality control per runtime hour (70 EUR)
- Service package (from 250 EUR)
If your audio book is 4 hours long (corresponds to a number of words of approx. 32,000), then the audio book production costs around 2,210 EUR.
If the author would like to present his audio book himself, we also offer this option. In this case, there are no costs for the speaker. But the author gets a voice training and goes to the recording studio, so the production becomes more expensive overall. The effort is simply greater.
Audiobook production costs: liberaudio buys licenses
So we buy the rights to the audio book, pay a one-time license fee and give the book publisher a low percentage of the audio book sales. In return, we will produce the audio book at our own expense.
So far we have found that this method pays off for us.
Audiobook production costs: the publishing house and liberaudio share the costs and sales
How quickly do the costs pay off?
5 elements of a successful audiobook
# 1: the audiobook cover sells 80%
# 2: The audio book booklet with a link to your website
# 3: Asking for a review
# 4: A successful audiobook launch
So use your entire capacity and reach to announce the launch of the audiobook.
Our last audiobook launch generated sales of over 11,000 EUR brought in.
# 5: Post-launch advertising
If you sell your audio book through liberaudio, we can advertise your audio book through other shops.
- What does rvalue reference mean in C ++
- Why do most cyclists hate e-bikes
- How are foxes as pets
- What is tetris
- Is IISER suitable for medium-sized students
- What is your favorite sport?
- Which fitness center has the most locations
- When are you most hypocritical
- What is the scariest type of person
- What is georgism
- Find books on writing helpful
- What does it mean to dream of an eagle
- All Leo Privacy functions are free
- Which spelling is correct
- What are three examples of renewable resources
- Is Barcelona's midfield now the weakest link
- How old is jack white
- How do sponsorships and donations differ?
- What did GST do in India
- What's in a bear spray
- What are the main horse races
- How can I get up again
- How is a Billroth II operation performed
- Why was the control line developed