All guys know they are having sex
That's what guys really want during sex!
It wasn't that long ago your first time and you are wondering how you can make not only yourself but also your boyfriend happy in bed? Then we have answers for you here. We know what guys really want in sex!
1. You too should get your money's worth
Because guys, it's just for their own fun! The imbalance of orgasm in women and men is still a sad reality, but it doesn't really have to be that way. Your friend is also, above all, about your sense of pleasure!
Opinions differ when it comes to a blowjob. Some girls love it, others hate it! What about the boys? Love it too, of course! You don't have to be a scientist to understand why: It's fun, you don't have to make an effort and you don't run the risk of becoming a father unintentionally.
3. When you know what you want
Even if we girls always attach great importance to equality, we are usually still the more reserved part in bed. According to a study, around 60 percent of men would like that Women take the initiative more often. So self-confidence is not only the key to success in school or when looking for a partner, but also in bed. So: You don't need to be ashamed of anything in front of your friend - otherwise he is not the right one for you. Men want women who know sexually what they want and have no problem communicating this clearly.
Boys look forward to a change in bed! And that follows on from point 3. Girls: Just take matters into your own hands. It is best not just to go to bed in the evening, but instead where it just comes over you. When it comes to variety, of course, it also includes trying out new positions.
5. Women want to cuddle, men want to sleep ... bullshit!
It's a rumor that boys don't care much about cuddling! A study by the Kinsey Institute found that men who cuddle and kiss a lot with their wives are three times more satisfiedthan the men who do it less.
6. Light on!
Male desire is mainly about visual stimuli controlled. So the more there is to see during lovemaking, the better. And please don't worry about your problem areas! First: every woman has something to complain about her body. Second: Your boyfriend loves you for who you are and his brain puts a filter on everything during sex anyway, so that dents and co. Disappear completely. Of course, it doesn't have to be the brightest spotlight, but candles and dimmed lamps create a nice atmosphere.
It's not just us girls who have self-doubts. Boys sometimes have complexes too. So do your friend with pleasure a (serious!) compliment before or after sex. That will please him - and have a positive effect on your sex.
Yes, some guys like it when things go fast sometimes. The majority, however, would much rather if that Love play is celebrated - and that includes extensive foreplay.
In all things, the most important thing is that you decide what you want and what you don't. Here you have to show strength and say NO!
Passion is the be-all and end-all of sex. Only if you are fully committed to what you are doing and what you feel like doing will it also reach your partner. You often just lack the desire, but you love your boyfriend more than anything? Then this article could be of interest to you: How do you increase your libido?
You might also like these articles:
Pain During Sex: What To Do?
Full moon sex: that's why it's so good
- Who fought on three sides in World War II?
- How is Forward PE calculated
- What do Azerbaijanis know about Pakistan
- What do Romanians think of Neagu Djuvara?
- What illusions do people have
- What are some unique names
- Why are spiders so big in Minecraft
- Why do people like Metallica
- Where are the answers from MailChimp going
- Why is nothing good enough for me?
- Stage presence while dancing
- 34DD is the same as 36B
- How good are Forever Living products
- Why is Trump still bringing up Hillary
- Is PCO curable in any way?
- How is the physics in the human body
- What are some examples of statistical AI
- What is the French word for duck?
- Smartphones are changing our brains
- Amazon trains its employees
- How do I stop my heart pounding
- What makes a question good bad
- How are rest and movement relative terms?
- How does the water cycle affect people?