How can I get curvy
Get curves as a woman - that's how it works
Published by Dennis Fajt at the
Many women would like to have more curves. Understandable, because it makes women look particularly feminine and attractive. But since not every woman is naturally curvy, I'll show you in this post how you can have a beautifully shaped body and Get curves can.
Why do women want to be curvy?
Most women dream of having a sporty, curvy body to have. Why this is so is clear.
Women with beautiful curves are attractive and in demand. A feminine body stands for health and fertility.
That being said, it is difficult to find clothes that fit well for women who have very few curves.
It can be annoying not to find a suitable one bra to find or not find a dress that fits nicely.
For these reasons, the idea of being curvier is a fervent desire for many skinny women.
Unfortunately, not every woman is naturally gifted with this physical quality. Still, there are some ways of being a thin woman to get more curves. In a completely natural way.
So let's look directly at the causes of your missing curves.
Not enough curves? - These are the reasons
If you are rather “flat” as a woman, it has very different causes. So let's take a closer look at these causes:
- The genetics: A tiresome topic, but you can't neglect it. Your genetics play a big part in how curvy you are built. Some of the girls are a little thinner, the others a little fuller. And in turn, others are lucky enough to be slim and curvy at the same time. Genetics are crucial to your proportions.
- Sport / exercise: Do you sit around all day? Or are you also active in sports? These questions are very crucial. Because in addition to genetics, your movement behavior plays a very important role. If you are more of a couch potato, you will hardly build curves. If you are sporty and mainly build muscle, this can make your body much more curvy.
- The nutrition: The third big factor is your diet. If you eat finished products and fast food, your body fat percentage increases. Unfortunately, mostly in the wrong places. This will prevent you from getting a sporty body. If, on the other hand, you eat a healthy, nutrient-rich and protein-rich diet, you will get more curves combined with the right sport.
Regardless of which of the above causes applies to you personally: It is up to you what you make of it. Because besides that genetics you can influence all other factors.
With a well-thought-out diet and the right exercise, you can become significantly more curvy. In the next few sections I'll show you how to do it 🙂
How you can build feminine curves with weight training
Even if I have already explained it very often, this question keeps coming up: “Don't you lose weight after exercising? "
The answer is: You decide for yourself. Here two factors are decisive:
- What kind of sport do you want to do?
- Do you have a Excess calories or a Calorie deficit?
Since most women who complain about not having enough curves are more likely to be underweight, let's focus on this case first.
If you are generally rather underweight, you need a calorie surplus combined with weight training.
With an excess you ensure that your body can build up. If you do weight training at the same time, you will also gain weight in the right places (on the buttocks and partly on the breasts).
I've already written articles about how you can design your workout to get a bigger butt and how you can naturally enlarge your chest.
If instead it happens that you have too few curves, but not underweight it looks a little different.
Here I recommend you the same fitness exercises that are listed in the posts linked above. However, in this case you should avoid excess calories.
If you are more likely to weigh a little more and want to lose weight overall, you should aim for a calorie deficit. Your goal should be to lose body fat while doing weight training to shape your curves.
Proper nutrition is crucial
Diet is just as important to building curves as weight training. Basically, your food
- Mostly should be unprocessed
- Rich in protein should be
- Should have a high nutrient density
- Should contain little chemical additives
If you want to gain weight overall, it is very important that you consume more calories than you burn. Of course, if you want to lose weight overall, that doesn't apply.
If you are building muscle to become more curvy, it is always important to consume enough protein. Of course, it's also important to consume high quality fats and carbohydrates.
Here I have also listed high-calorie foods for you that are great for building up.
How clothes and posture shape your curves
With a targeted diet and disciplined training, there are a number of things you can do to shape your curves.
In addition, you can give yourself the final touch by touching your posture work and the right one dress wear.
For example, if you have a flat chest, you can probably imagine that walking around with sagging shoulders is a disadvantage.
The posture makes a significant contribution to your appearance. That is why it is very important that you pay attention to it. That is why it is crucial that you
- always walk upright
- doesn’t let your shoulders sag and
- have a certain body tension
Of course you should too do not exaggerate. Always be careful not to let your demeanor become exaggerated and ridiculous.
There are also a few things to consider when choosing your clothes. You need to be careful to wear clothes that fit snugly. It shouldn't be too loose, but it shouldn't be too tight either.
With your bra in particular, it is crucial that it fits well. a well-fitting one Push up bra can work small miracles 😉
Get curves - the bottom line
Not every woman is by nature feminine curves blessed - a lot is genetically predisposed.
Still, it's not as bad as it sounds. Because with enough discipline, you can achieve a lot through training and nutrition.
The following points will help you enormously to become more curvy:
- Do muscle building
- Eat nutritious - and protein-rich
- Find clothes that fit well
- Pay attention to your posture
So if you stay disciplined, you will see results. Guaranteed 🙂
Invite you now down my free course to gain weight and build curves:
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE NOW
Dennis Fajt is a blogger, author & nutrition coach. Through his enthusiasm for sport and health, he was able to develop effective weight gain concepts, which he now shares on his blog.
- What is He3 in chemistry
- Can be addictive to Craigslist ads
- Should I buy a Swiss passport?
- Is the share price of Facebook overvalued?
- What is the exemplary minority myth
- What is Salesforce Cloud Computing
- How old is jack white
- How can I control stress with Ayurveda
- Why don't social networks fight fake news
- Do you like fried food
- Which New Zealand newspaper should I read?
- Where was Albert Einstein born and raised?
- What is 5 4 5 4 5
- Why do new religions begin
- What is true god or astrology
- FedEx Ground moves on the weekend
- How do Malaysian Malaysians understand Islam
- Can people with dyslexia sing?
- Why do some people say nukelar
- How does ReactDOM render
- Can AI develop AI with higher intelligence
- When did the Japanese invade China?
- What are synthetic drinks
- Were there Muslims in the SS