When do you wear heels
Questions about shoes / high heels
I once put together a couple of questions about shoes / high heels. Even if there have been some questions here or there, I hope to get many answers from you. Thanks!
1. How old are you and how long have you been wearing what heel height?
2. What is the maximum heel height you wear in everyday life?
3. What is your favorite heel height?
4. What is your shoe size?
5. What kind of shoes do you wear?
6. Do you wear your shoes barefoot, with nylons or how else?
7. Do you play with your shoes in between?
8. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
9. Which shoes do you dislike at all?
Here my answers:
1. I'm 32, when I was around 15 I had my first pair of shoes with about 6 cm heels, and since I was 18 I also had taller shoes.
2. In everyday life between zero (ballerinas) and so 8 - 9 cm, a maximum of 11 cm without and 15 cm with plateau.
3. In everyday life 6 7 cm, when going away 8-10 cm
4. I wear 40/41
5. Ballerinas, sneakers (mostly made of leather), sandals, pumps like lace-up or strappy pumps, ankle boots, boots and everything with a platform.
6. Whenever possible with nylons (also boots and sometimes sneakers), rarely with socks (sneakers / boots in winter), pumps barefoot in summer.
7. I love to slip out of my shoes and play with ballerinas / pumps barefoot or with nylons.
8. A total of approx. 40, of which about half are high heels (over 8 cm)
9. Crocs, flip flops and running shoes
- Why do teenagers have more sexual partners
- An Ethereum wallet address is case-sensitive
- What are some practical uses of holograms
- What do Romanians think of Bosnia?
- What is America's newest national park
- Are gay people welcome in an ethnostat
- Which deep learning framework does Facebook use
- What do you think of Oumuamua
- Why are Indians associated with casinos
- How does March Madness work
- Working home remedies
- Can be seen in losses
- Are Dravidians related to Africa
- Use of hydrocarbons
- What is the oldest monastery
- Is economics a topic for the Nobel Prize?
- What is a food fitness traveler
- Why is nature not considered alive
- Describes a tattoo's own character
- What is the difference between Drip and MailChimp
- Is fear your only reason to be
- Can poems save the world
- What can be viewed as a means of seed dispersal
- How does hedging really work for raw materials?
- What motivates you to always improve yourself
- What does se venir mean in French?
- What is the square root of 750
- Koreans are less polite than the Chinese
- Slack has a design team
- Teachers look down on teaching assistants
- Is atheism legal in Poland
- Bathsheba Adulteress or Innocent Victim 1
- What is transit damage