How do you hold the ambush?
Translation of "ambushed" in english
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Kurtz's patrols are frequent in the highlands ambushed.
Kurtz's patrols in the highlands coming under frequent ambush.
And then we were on the street ambushed.
Werth's unit became ambushed and captured.
On October 31, 1864, an entire company of the 5th U.S. Cavalry that came from Fort Benlin to destroy him was at the Rostes Ranch ambushed and massacred.
On October 31, 1864 ... an entire company of the 5th United States Cavalry ... sent out from Fort Benlin to destroy him ... was ambushed and massacred at the Rostes ranch.
And you have Carleon ambushedby using these tunnels.
And you ambushed Carleon using these old tunnels!
Looks like Emilio's Compadres want us ambushed.
His troops were at Hunain, in a deep ravine ambushed and almost put to flight.
They are looking for a guide, work in the place where the motorcade is ambushed has been.
They're looking for a lead, working the scene where the motorcade was ambushed.
A British fleet was on its way back from Fort Ontario when it was met by a group of French and Indians ambushed has been.
The battle commenced after a British fleet, returning from delivering supplies to Fort Ontario, was ambushed by a party of French and Indians.
One of those men who ambushed is Tyree, the friend I lived here with.
We are on our search ambushed been!
We have been ambushed during our searoh for Lei.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 11. Exactly: 11. Elapsed time: 38 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What is Operation Ivy League
- How can immune boosters help our children
- What are the states of the world
- Has the audio quality of the headphones reached a plateau?
- Married couples can file taxes separately
- Why did Razer close its game store
- The light from the He Ne laser is polarized
- How can you break the analysis paralysis
- What are examples of personal attributes
- How does 500px
- Is IISER suitable for medium-sized students
- Where can you learn multivariable calculations online
- Souls have any identity
- How does Ubuntu help programmers
- Are computers good at solving puzzles?
- What is the best strategy for confidentiality
- How did Indian soldiers cross loc undetected
- There is no root pressure in coniferous trees
- Why is cola a popular drink
- What does the word avaan mean
- How is a radar unit created
- Can be split 17
- When did you feel judged?
- What is an LT line