Why did Google buy Agnilux
Google buys company from ex-Apple chip developers
According to a media report, Google bought the chip designer Agnilux, which former Apple employees founded. This is reported by the Thomson Reuters blog peHUB, citing a Google spokesman. No information was given on the financial terms of the takeover.
- UKV - Union Krankenversicherung AG, Saarbrücken
- Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians Hessen, Frankfurt
In 2008, Apple had the chip developer P.A. Semi acquired for $ 278 million. Most of the developers stay with the new owner, but Amarjeet Gill, Mark Hayter and Puneet Kumar founded the startup Agnilux with their own money. Together with them, some Apple developers such as Daniel W. Dobberpuhl also moved to the new company.
A former software developer from Tivo also works with Scott Redman at Agnilux. Some former Cisco employees are also with the startup. Other employees are the developers Olof Johansson and Todd Broch.
Before the takeover by Google, Agnilux held talks with Cisco, Microsoft and Texas Instruments as possible strategic investors, peHUB continues.
Very little is known about Agnilux. Amarjeet Gill is said to be the company's CEO. Mark Hayter is chief operating officer, the New York Times found in February 2010. Hayter did not answer any of the newspaper's questions about the company's products. "We want to land a real blast. We don't want the chip manufacturers to take our intellectual property away from us before we're done."he said in explanation. An employee reportedly told the New York Times that Agnilux was on "a kind of server works and maintains a partnership with Cisco for it".
- What's going on in Orlando today
- Frequent drinking affects intellectual abilities
- Who is the Most Influential Presocratic Philosopher
- How do I deal with my ADHD
- How do I unlock my Amazon account
- Wirehair Fox Terriers are almost extinct
- What is pedestrian 1
- Who clogs tires for free
- What if Bronn lost to Ser Vardis
- Which artist sang the song Happy Christmas
- How do they fake sex in movies
- Do psychopaths have any inherent personality deficiencies?
- What is a homestead state
- How healthy is it to eat cooked chicken bones?
- Elon Musk will buy and delete Facebook
- Who runs the North American economy
- Why was Husserl so interested in phenomenology?
- How does a nicotine overdose feel?
- What makes a full flower name
- Is it wrong to post selfies?
- How does a wish work
- How to get sitelinks on Google
- What does guilt mean
- How is the groundwater recharged
- Where can I study finance in France
- What are some of the bad mood symptoms
- What is meant by NC
- What do Greeks think of Bosniaks
- What illusions do people have
- How do you see people with fear
- What is an autograder tool
- Are Sonicare toothbrushes worth it
- What are the alternatives for AdMob
- What were some inventions that failed?