What does mitotic mean
Part of speech: adjectiveIncreases:
- positive mitotic, Comparative —, Superlative —
- mi | to | table, No increase
- IPA: [miˈtoːtɪʃ]
- 1) biology referring to mitosis, based on mitosis
- 1) karyokinetic
- 1) amitotic
- 1) "After more mitotic The division of the secondary cell creates a three-cell stage in the nerve tissue and in the cartilage. "
- 1) mitoticCell division
- English: 1) mitotic
- French: 1) mitotique
- Italian: 1) mitotico, cariocinetico
- Kurmanji: 1) mîtotîk
- Polish: 1) mitotyczny, kariokinetyczny
Grammar / Declinations
Inflection mitotic - The declension of the adjective mitotic
|Masculine||the mitotic||of the mitotic||the mitotic||the mitotic|
|Feminine||the mitotic||the mitotic||the mitotic||the mitotic|
|neuter||the mitotic||of the mitotic||the mitotic||the mitotic|
|Plural||the mitotic||the mitotic||the mitotic||the mitotic|
|Masculine||a mitotic||a mitotic||a mitotic||a mitotic|
|Feminine||a mitotic||a mitotic||a mitotic||a mitotic|
|neuter||a mitotic||a mitotic||a mitotic||a mitotic|
|Feminine||mitotic||more mitotic||more mitotic||mitotic|
Entries from our dictionary that contain "mitotic":
Mitosis: ... go on, which leads to the M phase (M for mitosis, cell division). Derived words: 1) mitotic translations Danish: 1) mitosis English: 1) mitosis ...
amitotic: Biology: referring to amitosis, based on amitosis Opposite words: 1) mitotic Typical word combinations: 1) amitotic core division Translations English: 1) amitotic French: 1) amitotique Polish: 1) amitotyczny
mitotic: Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: mi | to | ti | Shem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [miˈtoːtɪʃm̩] Grammatical features: Dative singular masculine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective mitotic Dative singular neuter of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective mitotic
mitotic:… Features: Genitive singular masculine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective mitotic Accusative Singular masculine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective ...
more mitotic: ... Features: nominative singular masculine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective mitotic genitive singular feminine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Mitotic" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/mitotisch/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "mitotic" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
mitotic (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: mi | to | ti | cal pronunciation / stress: IPA: [miˈtoːtɪʃə]…
mitotic (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: mi | to | ti | Shem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [miˈtoːtɪʃm̩]…
mitotic (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: mi | to | ti | schen pronunciation / stress: IPA: [miˈtoːtɪʃn̩]…
more mitotic (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: mi | to | ti | scher Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [miˈtoːtɪʃɐ]…
mitotic (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: mi | to | ti | sches Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [miˈtoːtɪʃəs]…
mitozė (Lithuanian) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Word meaning / Definition: 1) Mitosis Translations German: 1)…
miter (Latin) part of speech: noun, (female) syllable division: with | ra, genitive: with | rae Word meaning / definition: 1) ...
mitrailler (French) Part of speech: verb, regular conjugations: present tense: je mitraille [mitʁɑj], [mitʁaj], Canada:…
mitrailleuse (French) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: singular mitrailleuse, plural mitrailleuses Hyphenation: ...
mitral (German) Part of speech: adjective increments: positive mitral, comparative -, superlative - hyphenation: mi | t | ral, none ...
- Grocare drugs have any side effects
- Which phrase is face
- What is the strategy about thought guidance
- What are the negative effects of QNET
- What's the current issue in Mexico
- What is arterial blood
- Can idiopathic hypersomnia ever be fatal
- Is CS good in NEVER Mysore
- Local SEO One domain for several companies
- Does Bluehost offer a free backup
- The Istari were asexual
- What are the types of penguins
- One can buy goods from bookmyoffer com
- What is 1 tenth as a decimal number
- Loves God celebrities
- What's your worst accident
- Stage presence while dancing
- Are there possibilities for SAP CRM
- How tall do palm trees grow
- What is the market size for hot forging
- Which class do you teach 1
- What are the best printing companies in India
- Is there a reason to learn Cython
- Is Framework X better than Rails