Where are Sunday schools common?
When the adults celebrate church service every Sunday at 10 a.m., the children's church service takes place at the same time. In three different age groups
Rainbow group (3 - 6 years)
Fisherman's Friend (1-3 grade)
JIM - Jesus in me (4 - 6 grade)
What does children's worship look like in Free Protestant Congregations?
For children, the church is a place of encounter with one another and with God. While the term "Sunday School" used to be used to refer to the children's meeting on Sunday mornings, today we would like to emphasize:
Children are disciples of Jesus (or are on the way) and need time to worship and get to know God better, not just time to learn.
It is important to us that children experience church as a family. That is why the community is in the foreground on Sunday morning.
It is important to us that the church has the task of working with parents to bring the gospel to children. That is why the congregation supports the parents on their behalf: every older generation tells the younger ones.
Many parents participate in the children's church service. But also young people who have a lively relationship with God can bring their gifts to the children's worship service.
The employees build personal relationships with the children and become friends and (spiritual) role models for them. We respect the personalities of the children and help them to develop. No child should be pushed or overwhelmed. We respect the mental development of the children who come to us.
In the children's worship service, the children get to know God in the biblical stories: the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. We invite the children to trust God and develop a personal relationship with Jesus. We believe that children can also live with God and be real disciples of Jesus.
Biblical truths and stories should always be related to the everyday life of children. We always try to be specific.
Children's services must be fun for children. That is why we use many methods of preaching: theater, media, games, good music; all of these are ways of understanding biblical truths and expressing faith
We involve children with what they know and can do and what concerns them. We trust them that they can. You learn to get actively involved.
- Who is the most successful writer
- Who is the President of the UPSSSC
- What is the future of dance
- Do a BSc at DU everything
- What is the most recycled rap flow
- The Java object hash code is changed after deserialization
- Why did this plane crash?
- Why do people tolerate early school leaving laws
- What is the best luxury cruise line
- What is lawn
- What is the product of SNGM Technologies
- A Butuan is an island
- Who says dinner and who says dinner
- Like LNCT Bhopal for architecture
- What is the medical term of BSO
- There are gold diggers in India
- Why does drinking hide our emotional pain
- Something recently happened without your consent
- Why don't we use diesel on airplanes
- Which are the industrial areas in Chennai
- Is it possible to come to someone's mind
- There is less wind at night
- What is CWEI
- How many concurrent requests can CodeIgniter handle
- When do children become mainstream?
- What advantage does Aurora have over RDS?
- Is there Uber in Hurghada
- What makes a biscuit a biscuit
- Are people able to perform multiple tasks efficiently?
- Virtual stock trading is free
- Why is Black Panther a varied film
- What are the competitors of bidsketch com
- Is the American prison system flawed?