Why is it called fraud
(1) Anyone who intends to obtain an unlawful pecuniary advantage for himself or a third party, damages the property of another by causing or entertaining an error by pretending to be false or by distorting or suppressing true facts, is subject to a prison sentence of up to five years or fined.
(2) The attempt is punishable.
(3) In particularly serious cases, the penalty is imprisonment from six months to ten years. A particularly serious case is usually when the perpetrator
- acts on a commercial basis or as a member of a gang that has joined forces to continue the commission of forgery of documents or fraud,
- causes a large-scale loss of property or acts with the intention of putting large numbers of people at risk of loss of property by continuing to commit fraud,
- brings another person into economic distress,
- abuses his powers or his position as a public official or European public official, or
- feigns an insured event after he or someone else has set fire to something of significant value or destroyed it in whole or in part by setting fire to it, or caused a ship to sink or run aground.
(4) Section 243 (2) and sections 247 and 248a apply accordingly.
(5) A prison sentence of one year to ten years, in less serious cases a prison sentence of six months to five years, is punished for anyone who commits fraud as a member of a gang that is committed to the continued commission of criminal offenses according to Sections 263 bis 264 or 267 to 269, commits commercially.
(6) The court can order conduct supervision (Section 68 (1)).
- Why does Cola make me happy?
- Keto Diet Yes or No 1
- How do you call words with feelings?
- Can an octopus eat a bald eagle
- Can AI develop AI with higher intelligence
- What is homeopathic phosphorus agent used for?
- Is adrenachrome real
- What is the TNN
- Who competes with aws
- Is the Tax Policy Center impartial
- Is IIFT good for HR
- How do I die in the fire
- Psychology How do I deal with escapism
- Kanatal is a nice place to visit
- How can bacteria be called
- Bernie Sanders is superior to Hillary Clinton
- Will the Senator ever get a term limit?
- How do I learn 3
- How do I systematically learn data journalism
- Do you think too much about naughtiness?
- Do wills lapse why or why not
- What is the current state of Australia
- Programs a math field
- Are the Belarusians afraid of the Russians?