What is synthol
As Synthol In bodybuilding, one describes a synthetic mixture of different oils and additives. It is misused to optically enlarge individual muscles.
Synthol was first developed in the early 1990s by the German Chris Clark to replace the Esiclene that had been used until then.
The reason for this was the immensely high cost of androgens and steroids, which are widely used in bodybuilding. In order to be able to bring an inexpensive alternative to the market, the Synthol formulation was developed, which was also used as a "body oil" before competitions.
The composition of Synthol is as follows (variable):
Synthol is becoming more and more widespread because it is easy to use and accordingly inexpensive to acquire in the "bodybuilding scene". An increased occurrence can currently be observed in South America (2019).
As the muscle increases significantly in volume through the injection of the oil-active ingredient mixture, the Synthol is drawn up into a syringe and slowly injected into the muscle at several different points using a long needle. Depending on the depth of penetration, the oil is stored either under the skin (subcutaneous) or directly in the muscle (intramuscular) and thus leads to an optical increase in volume of the corresponding muscle. However, no increase in performance can be achieved through the abuse of synthetics, since no androgens or even steroids are contained.
In addition to the previously unknown long-term effects of Synthol, the following damage can occur:
- ↑ http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthol
- Which countries were colonizers
- Should ISRO and DRDO be merged
- How many retailers have activated Squares CardCase?
- What are your best B2B sales channels
- Asperger automatically gives you special skills
- Your tinnitus is causing insomnia
- Smart Fortwo cars are cheap to maintain
- What is the natural predator of spiders
- Is the computer safe to hibernate?
- What are the dash cams good for
- How do you reinvent yourself at 32
- Is the college board capitalist
- Where would the Appleton layer be found?
- Why is Mohammad Ali Road so famous
- Why is there no iPhone 9 2
- What is analytical marxism
- What are some armor for cosplay
- What singing techniques does Nevershout never use
- How can you be a good physicist
- This site is run by liberals
- Can colitis be cured through Ayurvedic treatment
- What year did the Mughals go back?
- Why does the preservation keep our body cool?
- What do MRIs not show