What is homeopathic phosphorus agent used for?
Phosphorus Homaccord drops
Phosphorus Homaccord must not be taken
if you are allergic to Phosphorus, Argentum nitricum, Paris quadrifolia or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Phosphor-Homaccord.
In the event of persistent, unclear or newly occurring complaints, a doctor should be consulted, as the illnesses may be that require medical clarification.
When using homeopathic medicines, so-called initial reactions can occur. Such reactions generally subside quickly on their own.
As a matter of principle, long-term treatment with a homeopathic medicine should be checked by a doctor with homeopathic experience.
The use of phosphorus Homaccord drops in children under 2 years of age is not recommended due to a lack of data.
Other medicines and Phosphor-Homaccord
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking / using, have recently taken / used or may take / use any other medicines.
No interactions are known.
No interaction studies have been performed
Phosphorus Homaccord with food and drink
The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you suspect you may be pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
In the absence of adequate data, the use of this drug is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The alcohol content must be taken into account.
Driving and using machines
There have been no studies on the effects on the ability to drive and the Ability to use machines carried out. Effects on the ability to drive and use machines have not become known.
Phosphorus Homaccord contains alcohol
This medicinal product contains approx. 35% by volume of ethanol (alcohol), i.e. up to 147 mg per single dose (10 drops), corresponding to 3.7 ml of beer or 1.5 ml of wine per dose.
There is a health risk for patients suffering from alcoholism.
The alcohol content must be taken into account in pregnant or breastfeeding women as well as in children and patients at increased risk due to liver disease or epilepsy.
- Why have plants not developed the ability to move?
- Is Sansa Stark a Targaryen
- Whatever happened to James Taylor
- Why do some Americans drive big vehicles
- The RO water purifier completely removes pathogens
- Which spelling is correct
- What is a JVM language
- What is the specific gravity of water
- What is level trading and random trading
- Has anyone experienced Allah without reading the Koran?
- What makes school life irritating
- Can catch black holes in light
- Can you breed bacteria in milk?
- Army officers are useless
- Crystals continue to grow
- How does armor-piercing ammunition work?
- A bread pudding qualifies as a dessert
- Is data science a good career option
- Why didn't extraterrestrials come to Africa?
- Why are phone apps losing their customers
- Why are books so expensive in Turkey
- What are the healthiest dairy products
- What is metamodern art
- Where is your consciousness contained