What is the Weight Loss Calculator Formula
Weight loss in percent
Enter your starting weight and your current weight and then click on "Calculate".
As is well known, anyone who goes on a diet needs, especially at the beginning, to carry on with every motivation he or she can get. For some it is important to know how much of your starting weight you have already lost, but very few actually know how to calculate this value at all, even though it is actually quite simple.
To calculate the weight loss in percent, simply divide the difference between the starting weight and the current weight by the starting weight. The result is a decimal number which is then multiplied by 100 and usually rounded down to 2 digits. If this is too complicated for you or if you can't remember it, simply enter your starting weight and your current weight into our calculator and get both the difference and the weight loss in percent displayed as the result.
Didn't find your online calculator?
Then write us what kind of online calculator you would like!
- What is the difference between aerospace and aviation
- How did the HPSV lamps start
- How do I audit a European company
- Local libraries send fines to collections
- What are the positive qualities of conservatives
- Which caused similar myths all over the world
- How do phonons behave
- How do bears get water
- What did Roosevelt think of Churchill?
- How do I cook camels
- How to pronounce Hermes Birkin
- Do Realtors broke with the owners
- How do I access my medical information
- Which companies manufacture telecommunications equipment
- How does the Johnson switch work
- ExtJS or Qooxdoo
- How can I get a free kitten
- What makes a person like a cat
- What does Lady Gaga think of Madonna
- What jobs do millionaires have
- Which dreadnought guitar is recommended for beginners
- What are the strategies for financial planning
- Where does our consciousness go in sleep?
- Which ocean is the most turbulent