What is S A D.
SAD-gB - Development and validation of a self-assessment sheet for anxiety and depression in people with intellectual disabilities
In Germany, around one percent of the population is affected by an intellectual disability. Mental stress and mental disorders are often not discovered in this group or are inadequately treated. There is a lack of suitable and validated diagnostic instruments as a basic requirement for adequate care. Questionnaires that have been developed for the general population are usually not applicable due to their restricted cognitive or linguistic abilities. SAD-gB is supposed to provide a remedy here.
The project is developing a diagnostic tool for recognizing anxiety and depression that people with intellectual disabilities can fill out on their own or with support, if possible. On the basis of preliminary work, a questionnaire is created in easy language and with a simple answer format. Then the questionnaire is checked for comprehensibility and meaningfulness with the help of 350 test persons with intellectual disabilities (with and without anxiety disorders or depression). Once the diagnostic tool has been checked and completed, it will be freely available online.
The project is funded for three years with a total of almost 277,000 euros.
With the development of the self-assessment sheet SAD-gB, the participation of people with intellectual disabilities in the care of mental disorders is to be improved. It also enables the early detection of psychological stress and the initiation of measures to prevent chronification.
- If 6 x 2x what is x
- How can I set up a Bitcoin bank
- What words drive liberals crazy
- What makes Instagram unique
- What are the names in Tieto
- Why is Expressionism viewed as a modern movement
- Is there a varied cuisine in Asheville US
- Where can I watch TV series online
- What's your favorite Bollywood song movie
- What did the war in Afghanistan achieve
- How films affect our sense of perception
- Why don't the Brazilians know Portuguese culture?
- What causes inequality in wealth
- Is argon a solvent or a solute
- What is your love in korean
- Is Centrum Capital a multi-excavator
- What do Romanians think of Bosnia?
- How big is the Bitcoin blockchain
- What does NA mean in grades
- Which restaurants do not accept credit cards
- How kind are you to strangers
- How does Warren Buffett see the world
- To what extent can someone be original
- Are the spindle speed and cutting speed the same?