How can you soundproof a maisonette
Our sound insulation material provides for the wall neighbor area | Facing shell for:
The sound insulation panel soni PROTECT R is a high-quality recycled product made of a soft foam based on melamine resin and has higher sound insulation values than pure melamine foam. For a facing shell, a 30 or 50 mm thick wooden battens are doweled to the wall (it is best to have an elastic layer, i.e. an elastic layer is placed between the wall and the battens, e.g. a sealing tape or foam rubber to avoid sound bridges) The cavity is filled with our product soni PROTECT R and plasterboard or chipboard is screwed onto the battens. The sound absorption is increased if the soni PROTECT R is not mounted directly on the wall, but on the wooden battens (3 cm) and the plasterboard / chipboard is then screwed onto the battens. The resulting air gap provides additional insulation. The whole thing is optimized if you "decouple" the plasterboard / chipboard from the floor and ceiling and the adjacent walls, i.e. fill the edge joints with acrylate. Under our experience report neighborhood / facing you can see an example of a facing for soundproofing a wall. Available downloads: - Product data sheet
Content: 0.5 m² (€ 33.80 * / 1 m²)
- What is the death toll for fascism
- Can I sell the eBay account I have set up?
- How does Salesforce structure the sales force
- We transport goods in India
- What is 5 4 5
- New extremely rare diseases are emerging
- Sportiness can mean loving sport
- How can someone master C.
- What is the integer number eight?
- What did Roosevelt think of Churchill?
- How does iAd
- What is Max Rowid in Oracle
- How do I watch eSports
- How much money did Hitler make
- What is the cure for nosebleeds
- How do I face high school
- Can a teenager have more than one swarm at the same time?
- Can you speak in the Hindi language
- Abs are really useful
- Which song is sad and yet full of energy
- What are one-dimensional signs
- Which bikes are best for wheelies?
- How did Firebase get traction?
- How environmentally conscious are Faeroeers