What is the bibliography format for websites
BibTeX style for Mesoamericanists
A problem with the creation of LaTeX documents in the field of Mesoamerican Studies is the lack of a BibTeX style that uses the common form (e.g. in Mexicon, often also referred to as "American citation").
Here's an example:
|1990||Companies of the Holy Cross - Military alliances among the Cruzoob Maya of Quintana Roo, Mexico. In: Men's Gangs, Men's Gangs: On the Role of Men in a Cultural Comparison, ed. by G. Völger, Vol. 2, 259-266. Cologne: Rautenstrauch-Jost Museum.|
Since I was faced with this problem, but under no circumstances wanted to forego the advantages of an automatically generated bibliography, I changed an existing BibTeX style (humannat) so that it corresponds to the convention of this subject.
BibTeX style meso
To use the BibTeX style provided here, the following commands must be used in the document:
Since this is more or less a quick hack, the specification must be used unchanged, unless the position of the date or the subsequent indentation is to be changed. In this case, however, it is recommended that appropriate changes are also made in the style file itself.
The style file is available for download here:
meso.bst version 0.32 from November 16, 2015
I am always open to questions, requests, suggestions, just email me!
This Bibtex style is now also available in an english language version. It provides you with a Bibtex style that is commonly used in Anthropology journals and books e.g. American Anthropologist, Latin American Antiquity and many others. To use it, include the following two lines in your LaTeX source code:
Note, that these lengths are currently set for a character size of 11pt! To download the bibtex style, click the link below:
meso_en.bst Version 0.32 - November 16, 2015
- Is Beto ORourke a narcissist
- Is tennis overrated
- How much does a tractor repair cost
- How does a nitrogen system work
- How is it that Moaning Myrtle looks like Harry
- What is the adultery of fornication
- What can you do after the 12th trade
- Will Norway suffer from a hard Brexit?
- What are the most effective advertising media
- Which area code is 81
- Is cable relevant in 2019
- How do you say desperate in Bengali
- Is Stefan Molyneux's philosophy narcissistic and sexist
- What are pesticides for?
- How is SEO Domain in the long term
- What is chemical biology
- When does a body turn
- Which functions are not available on WhatsApp
- What is a Jharkhand climate
- How can I clog a steam iron
- Has an advertisement ever ruined a business?
- Are black people overrepresented in comedy?
- Is someone still using cloth diapers
- When did you stop trusting your mother?