How can I reach CSTM from Bandra
Mumbai and Beyond ...
Traveling by train in Mumbai (I don't know exactly how it is in the rest of India) can be a real adventure when done for the first time. It is good to know that the main stations from which you can reach most of the other stations are "Dadar" and "Victoria Terminus (CST)". You are always in good hands there if you want to go anywhere by train. First of all you have to know that the lanes are always overcrowded and there are no doors. Perhaps that is because the Indians like to hang in the wind, which for us looks more like suicide than refreshment. The main station in Colaba is "Churchgate" and if you want to get off there, you have to let everyone else get on because they want to secure the seats. This is not particularly logical, as Churchgate is usually the terminus and everyone gets off there anyway. So, be patient, don't panic, hold on because of the crowds and bags. A bus ride from Victoria Terminus to Colaba (Regal Cinema, on the corner of the Causeway) costs 4.50 rupees. Just to be on the safe side, because you are even cheated out of your change by the bus conductors. Reservations for further trips must be made at least a week in advance, otherwise you won't get a seat and you have to make do with the space in front of the toilet on the floor (which is not particularly pleasant). There are day and night travel options. The night trips are more popular and there are usually only about 10 seats for "foreigners" per train. so ... reserve in advance. The train ride to Goa is by the way very pleasant and you can buy all kinds of food and drinks on board. Reservations can be made in Mumbai at the counter in the Victoria Terminus hall. So much for me, about train rides ...
Bandra station in its "empty" times!
- What does Priyadarshini 1
- Are Uggs still popular in 2019
- How useful are petitions, including online petitions
- Why are Shakespeare's plays full of clichés
- Who called Indian Indians
- What is DNA nicking
- What is the future about BDS students
- How insects stick to walls
- Is life after death true or not
- Do backlinks really work with SEO
- Which physical size is measured in Torr?
- Storms keep getting worse
- Why can't Brown Dwarf die
- Can I do pelvic floor exercises?
- How would you treat Parkinson's
- Are artichokes beneficial for stomach health
- What is session playback
- How can I clean my wooden house
- What is the international language in India
- How do you master Google Tag Manager
- What does 786
- Will psyllium interfere with my medication
- What is the UX Designer Policy
- Is Kejriwal a right person
- How can I reduce my hobbies
- What is the longest Northern Flowing River
- Why shouldn't men kill themselves?
- Is there an online shopping mall in Kabul
- Who made autotune popular in music?
- How do you say Want in Swahili
- Why do eukaryotes modify RNA after transcription
- How do I add RSS on Flipboard
- What is an ALP admission ticket link
- Which IIM will CAT 2017 carry out