Uses YouTube Twitter Bootstrap
Bootstrap (German: Ladeprogramm) is a framework that was developed internally by Twitter to design websites on a consistent basis. Today, the open source project is also very popular outside of Twitter.
Bootstrap Logo (Source: Logonoid.com)
Development of Bootstrap 
Bootstrap was originally developed as an internal tool for Twitter to put a stop to the use of different libraries and the inconsistency that goes with them. When it turned out that Bootstrap could be used much more extensively, Twitter released the tool as an open source project in August 2011. It is available via the hosting service GitHub and has been consistently expanded by free developers since it was published.
Features of Bootstrap 
- Typography and highlighting
- Buttons / buttons
- Drop down menus
- Navigation options
- Grid system
- Labels and badgets
- Process bars
- Alarm window
This YouTube video explains what Bootstrap is in a tutorial in German.
Use of Bootstrap 
Bootstrap was originally created to design the frontend websites. In the meantime, however, it is also used to build the backend of websites and to create web applications. Bootstrap is often associated with the term "Responsive Design", as the Twitter Framework enables user interfaces to be designed so dynamically that they always adapt to the format and display size of the device used, whether computer, netbook, tablet or smartphone.
Advantages of Bootstrap 
The Bootstrap Framework has a number of advantages:
- It is suitable for implementing responsive designs.
- There is a wide range of ready-made themes and elements that can be used out of the box.
- The framework can be expanded and adapted.
- The system is logically structured and easy to implement.
- It saves a lot of time thanks to prefabricated components.
- Bootstrap has great compatibility with various old and new browsers.
- The maintenance effort is lower compared to using different frameworks.
Importance for search engine optimization 
Bootstrap makes it possible to reduce the loading times of websites, since only those components have to be installed that are actually needed. This can have a positive effect on the ranking of a website, since the page speed also plays an important role here. Bootstrap also simplifies the generation of clean code and improves the user experience of the user on a website.
Web links 
- How do they make low-tar tobacco
- Social Media Analytics for Small Businesses
- What was your last Facepalm moment
- Were Gentiles and Judas enemies 1
- When was old English spoken?
- How can bacteria be called
- What is a C in the harmonica
- How can i be your student
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about celebrities
- Describes a tattoo's own character
- How age affects cognitive and memory skills
- Myanmar people celebrate Hanukkah
- Which is the cheapest trimmer for men
- Frankincense can affect my health
- Is a coconut tree conifer
- What is Cantor's paradox
- What is it like to try heroin
- When was homosexuality taboo in Christianity?
- Is ethanol a saturated or unsaturated hydrocarbon
- Does Iran have special forces
- Are there any Chinese Nichiren Buddhists
- Why do poets use iambic pentameters
- Why didn't extraterrestrials come to Africa?
- How is a dormant volcano created