What does it mean to kill them all in justice
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Rules of the state
Any game is only fun if everyone obeys the rules. Otherwise it won't work. It is the same with people living together, in families, at school, at work and in the whole country. The rules of a state are the laws. They are made by people.
Rules of life of the religions
The rules of life of the religions existed even before the state laws. They were handed down with faith and tell people what is good or bad and what is right and what is wrong and how people should live. Some rules are strict and dictate a lot. In other religions, people get by with fewer rules.
Basic Law and Ten Commandments
Since the followers of the religions are all also residents of a state, they make the laws of the state. Often, intentionally or unconsciously, they take over much of the familiar precepts of their religion. It is the same in Germany. Mostly Christians live here. Therefore, many basic rights and laws are similar to the instructions in the Ten Commandments.
Laws in the German state
"Love thy neighbor as thyself".
German Basic Law, Article 1
(1) Human dignity is inviolable. It is the duty of all state authorities to respect and protect them.
(2) The German people are therefore committed to inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every human community, of peace and justice in the world.
Articles 20 and 28 also state that the German state must take care of the social justice of its citizens. So he should make sure that everyone is fine.
I am the Lord your God. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
German Basic Law, Article 4:
(1) Freedom of belief, conscience and freedom of religious and ideological creed are inviolable.
Do not abuse the name of the Lord your God.
Criminal Code, Section 166
(1) Anyone who publicly or through the dissemination of writings ... insults the content of the religious or ideological creed of others in a way that is likely to disturb the public peace will be punished with imprisonment for up to three years or with a fine.
You should keep the holiday holy.
Honor your father and mother.
Civil Code, Section 1626:
(1) The parents have the duty and the right to care for the minor child
You should not kill.
Criminal Code, Section 212:
(1) Anyone who kills a person ... is punished with imprisonment ... not for less than five years.
You shall not commit adultery.
German Basic Law, Article 6:
(1) Marriage and the family are under the special protection of the state order.
You shall not steal.
Criminal Code, Section 242:
(1) Anyone who takes away another person's movable property from another person with the intention of unlawfully appropriating the property to himself or to a third party shall be punished with imprisonment for up to five years or with a fine.
(2) The attempt is punishable.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Criminal Code, Section 187:
Anyone who, against his better judgment, asserts or disseminates an untrue fact in relation to another, which is likely to make the same disparaging or disparaging in public opinion or to jeopardize his credit, is sentenced to imprisonment for up to two years or a fine and, if the act publicly, in a meeting or by distributing writings ... is punished with imprisonment of up to five years or a fine.
- What are the most effective fishing methods
- What are some jobs with marketing automation
- What should be the fastest speed limit
- How do I do a walking meditation
- Where was Koenig Menander born?
- Where are all pacifiers lost
- Can I diagnose myself as legally blind
- Will this circuit of the FM receiver
- What is blockchain trading
- Produces laughter dopamine
- Why are not all Muslims violent
- Where does linen grow?
- What is meant by history
- Which is better HCM or HRM
- Has hacking ever been used forever?
- What if Kazakhstan invaded Russia?
- What's the best self-publishing service
- Who developed the eBay source code
- Believe in women's rights
- Which morning routine do you feel great in?
- How do software companies hire employees
- Is Oracle Apps technically better to learn
- The truth always comes out
- What do INTJs find most appealing
- Can a senior donate blood
- What are the different ideas for stands
- How was your KVPY 2019 interview
- Why is Jharkhand less industrialized
- When is pregnancy most likely?
- What is the best cellular network in Sydney
- When did Music Hall stop being popular?
- Why is Kolhapur famous for Kolhapuri Chappal
- Which photo best describes Chennai?