Who made the movie Avengers Infinity War
Avengers: Infinity War
Film release: April 26, 2018
In the Marvel adventure "Infinity War" the controversial Avengers have to pull together for Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) and Captain America (Chris Evans) to fight together against the Titan Thanos (Josh Brolin), who with the power of six Infinity stones want to wipe out half the universe.
You will receive further support from Dr. Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch), the Guardians of the Galaxy around Star-Lord Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) and Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman), the new king of Wakanda.
The two Marvel films "Infinity War" and "Avengers: Endgame" were made one after the other, that is, back-to-back, at Pinewood Atlanta Studios and at individual locations in Georgia and Scotland.
Atlanta became New York City for both films. Central Park in “Infinity War” is actually the entrance to Piedmont Park and the street scene, which is also set in New York City, was filmed on Walton Street in Downtown Atlanta.
The façades of the street, in which the series “The Walking Dead” was also shot, were covered with huge backdrops for the shooting, so that not all buildings are recognizable in the film.
In Scotland, Edinburgh was the location for "Infinity War". The film was filmed both on Cockburn Street in the historic old town and on the Royal Mile between Roxburgh’s Close and the old fish market.
For the battle scene, the Waverley Train Station and the area outside the station were used as a backdrop. Huge green screens were set up on the set. The film also features the City Chambers and St Giles ’Cathedral.
Some second unit recordings were made in the Lençois Maranhenses National Park in northeastern Brazil.
The rice terraces of Banaue in Ifugao Province on the island of Luzon in the north of the Philippines can be seen when Thanos overlooks his new retreat at the end.
Incidentally, the Vietnam scenes from Francis Ford Coppola's anti-war film “Apocalypse Now” were filmed there.
Stan Lee, creator of the comic characters Spider-Man, Doctor Strange and Iron Man, paid several visits to the filming of "Infinity War" and "Avengers: Endgame". The famous comic book author and film producer died in 2018.
Watching a movie:
Buy or Rent “Infinity War”
The Complete Marvel Universe: The crazy travel guide through all worlds, dimensions and galaxies
The locations from "Avengers: Endgame"
Atlanta for film fans & series junkies
Discover Georgia in 10 films & series
On the trail of "The Walking Dead" in Georgia
- What is the difference between distributors and feeders
- When was the Calibri font first introduced?
- Can Quora start paying me
- Who runs the North American economy
- Arctan equals inverse tan
- Where are the people who are fleeing Venezuela going?
- What was your tragedy in high schools
- Which carnivore is the most resilient
- How much salary is justified
- How would vertical agriculture affect CO2 emissions
- Swings the universe
- Who could be described as open-minded
- All veins carry deoxygenated blood
- Who is a robot technician
- What is 65 25
- How much does heroin cost in Texas
- What are the two isotopes of chlorine
- What is perception in machine learning
- What are some facts about depression
- What is the social media company Kik
- What singing techniques does Nevershout never use
- What is 1 5th of 25th
- Which is better Abu Dhabi or Sharjah
- Diabetes people can take Herbalife
- How difficult is the trade
- Which fictional work has the greatest fandom
- What is the math behind human growth
- Who are the top competitors to IMDb
- How to say phrase in Korean
- May go out of geothermal energy
- Smartphones are changing our brains
- Will 5G really hurt our bodies?