Why can't WordPress use the PostgreSQL database
MySQL and PostgreSQL databases for your web hosting
To a Backup Of their Database to create, open in Control panel Your domain the category "Backup"and click"Create". In the wizard that follows select the option "Database backup"and the one to be secured Database out. You can also make a complete backup of your web space in this step.
Alternatively, as described above, you can also use the administration open and that Backup above phpMyAdmin carry out.
Now select in the user interface of phpMyAdmin the rider "Export"and select the. in the following dialog Settings how your database should be exported. In the left column, with the name "export"You can do that too exporting Tables and the format of the backup. If you have a full backup the Database leave these settings as they are. The settings in the right column "Options"should only be changed by experienced users.
To now yours Backup to create and to download, select in the lower part of the page the option "Send"and then on"OK". You have now successfully created a backup of your database.
For the security of your data, Domaintechnik® creates an automatic backup of your databases every day. This backup will be kept for you for at least 7 days.
- Should be separated very sensitively
- Why do people peel potatoes?
- Obese students can be lazy
- Why doesn't Apple make a gaming laptop
- What is lambda in the ridge regression
- What is BGP attenuation
- Can you breed bacteria in milk?
- How important are ladybugs
- Myanmar people celebrate Hanukkah
- How to find your iCloud ID
- Can break bones steel
- How did metals form?
- What is the chemical symbol for erbium
- How long can iPod nanos still work?
- Working seed balls with bamboo seeds
- How does durian smell
- Was religion good for you?
- How is limestone formulated in chemistry
- Is cryptopy a serious exchange
- How sharks mate
- Unassisted childbirth is illegal in Maryland
- Who is the Night King?
- Mathematically, why do pixel circles work
- Why is everything water-soluble