How does asm js compare to V8
In the fast lane
Even in its current state, the compiler shows promising results in performance measurements. It was developed from scratch, with advances in the ECMAScript standard and experiments such as the so-called strong mode, an extension of the strict mode for stronger semantics, serving as orientation.
TurboFan can probably optimize more types of code than its predecessor and, according to Titzer, allows the use of flexible and dynamic modes. In addition, from the point of view of his developers, he is better to maintain on the code side and it is easier to contribute to his progress.
In the coming months TurboFan will probably be used for more and more optimizations and ultimately replace CrankShaft completely. More details can be found in the corresponding entry. More information on the project will follow soon. (jul)Read comments (46) Go to homepage
- What are the ways to avoid stupidity
- What is your definition of sensuality
- What are LHB hybrid buses
- Who is Kiara Advani
- Why are American vehicles so big
- Can scientists build a time machine?
- Is Trump a threat to Russia
- How do I start investing in startups
- How do I access my account?
- Is mass an attractive force
- What are the symptoms of Cervicocranial Syndrome
- How technical is Adam DAngelo
- How do you shock your swimming pool
- How does TRMM measure precipitation
- Which tags are used in Javadoc
- How is the fineness of cement measured
- Why do people buy hardcover books
- Terry Crews is dead
- What are some examples of discrete data
- Why don't clones look exactly the same
- Why does cellulose have subunits
- What does the disenfranchisement of voters mean?
- What facial features show that you are intelligent
- What are the top 10 OSHA violations