Has anyone traveled from Siliguri to Sikkim
Practical information about Shiliguri
- On-site encounters
- Unknown ways
Siliguri is a transportation hubof little importance between the states of Bihar and Sikkim. You might come across here on your way to Darjeeling.
On my way to Nepal I made a stop in Siliguri, but the city did not leave a lasting impression on me. Nothing special. There is the same excitement in Siliguri as in the other Indian cities. If you can get through here during your stay in India, don't invest too much of your precious time.
What I liked the most was the end of the journey by train from Patna. After traveling overnight from the capital of Bihar, I discovered the rice fields of Sikkim at dawn and this contrast was delightful. The green of the rice fields is incomparable. The spectacle is picturesque from the window of the train. Dry raffia on the train tracks, cows graze, people walk by. And the train is slow (too slow for some) enough to enjoy the scene. Andthe view is nice up to Siliguri.
Siliguri is the city, the Sikkim and the ear of India connects with the rest of India via a 21-kilometer corridor. So it is a platform for buses, trains and off-road vehicles to go to numerous places.
The least one can say is that Siliguri is not a dream destination for a vacation. However, during my trip to India I had to pass here three times and I am proud that I never had to sleep here. I ended up getting used to this large transportation hub, which consists of a bus terminal, off-road vehicle terminal, and a train station.
The first time I changed buses, coming from Kolkata, was to take the only daily bus to Guwahati. The second time I came back from the "Indian ear" via North Lakhimpur and drove on towards Sikkim in the north. The third time an off-road vehicle brought me back from Darjeeling so I could take the bus towards Patna in Bihar. You see, Siliguri is not that easy to escape.
All those who hate long journeys and don't want to sit in the bus for two days in a row (absolutely understandable) should have a restful night in Siliguri to get fit again. Otherwise, take the plane!
- Please delete the question
- What is the relationship between medical biology
- How can I not love
- Is a voting tag worth the price
- Discharges the battery of a phone due to heat
- Law firms will pay for law school
- I've been fished, what am I doing
- How do you say Cheers in Estonian
- How can I join IIHM
- What will die soon
- How was life in 2001
- How can I correct my mother's spelling?
- What is the value of 509
- How long do you live in Cambodia
- Would you buy Apple new iPod Touch
- What is the formula to find speed
- How did metals form?
- What causes a greater potential difference
- Is pop music superior to art music
- India is experiencing a real estate bubble
- Why do we get junk mail
- Self-love brings true happiness
- What are essential mods for Fallout 4
- Do bacteria live or not