Can a suspended notary still certify documents?
District court suspends notary in Isny
Isny (ben). The only notary in Isny has been suspended from work by the Ravensburg regional court. He is accused of infidelity in connection with the execution of a will. It is about money in the amount of a six-figure sum, 'said Chief Public Prosecutor Gerhard Schurr. The notary from Isny is said to have illegally enriched himself on an estate. An employee found suspicious documents and forwarded them to the regional court. The president of the regional court ordered the immediate suspension.
In the notary's office in Isny it was said that the accused was on sick leave. His notarial representative is currently doing notarial business. He did not want to comment on the allegations and only said that his colleague was sick.
There are currently around 9,000 notaries working in Germany. In Baden-Württemberg there is a special regulation for this profession: Most of the notaries are not fully qualified lawyers with state exams, but have received a five-year training at the Notary Academy in Baden-Württemberg and are civil servants in the higher service. Official notaries are called district notaries. Notaries are responsible for the certification of legal transactions of all kinds and the certification of signatures. In Isny, citizens primarily seek out a notary for property transfers, marriage contracts, power of attorney, when founding a company, registering for an association or even with inheritance administration.
The city administration also works with the local notary's office on many projects, for example the establishment of the extended family foundation of the brothers Karl and Jakob Immler. Neither building authority manager Claus-Dieter Fehr nor mayor Manfred Behrning wanted to comment on the accusations of the public prosecutor's office. The criminal police in Ravensburg has not yet completed their investigations, said the press spokesman for the police department, Michael Kuhn.
The Federal Chamber of Notaries in Berlin, which has no supervisory function but represents the interests of all colleagues, assesses suspensions from service as 'extreme measures'. 'A notary enjoys the trust of the population as a public official. Even if problems are suspected, the country takes action, 'says Dr. Marius Kohler, press spokesman for the public institution in Berlin.
More articles on the topics
- What is georgism
- What is the best advertising slogan
- What is VRF in a Cisco router
- What is walls io
- What does the word contempt mean
- What is a pointer to a pointer
- What does the BTS logo mean
- Is the patriarchy evil in western countries?
- Andrew Luck is a quitter
- Who says dinner and who says dinner
- Why do people hate Tumblr taking over Yahoo
- What if reCAPTCHA doesn't exist
- What is spirituality and math
- People find animals sexually attractive
- What Are Some Good Kosher Travel Hacks
- Is Taking Out A Loan In India Risky
- How cold can snow get
- Why is apple safety so good
- Why is calcium carbonate in organic compounds
- What makes people grapple with your emotions
- Why do some programmers dislike IDEs?
- Is Quora a paradise for intellectuals
- Are the spindle speed and cutting speed the same?
- Can you pierce a dog's ear