Can you feel cancer of the larynx
Laryngitis - Examination & Diagnosis
At a acute laryngitis the symptoms - hoarseness, dry cough, sore throat - usually speak for themselves. With a wooden spatula, the ENT doctor can look into the throat and recognize the reddened mucous membrane. To be sure, he may take a closer look at the larynx with a laryngoscopy. For this so-called laryngoscopy, the ENT doctor uses a so-called magnifying laryngoscope. If the result is positive, the lining of the larynx and vocal folds appear red and swollen, and the tissue shows increased vascularization. The mobility of the vocal folds is not restricted in normal laryngitis.
At a subglottic laryngitis (pseudocroup) If the vocal folds are only slightly reddened, there are pale red bulges in the lower larynx (subglottic).
Does the patient suffer from a chronic laryngitis, the ENT doctor will also perform a laryngoscopy. Here, the mucous membrane appears swollen, has a strong blood supply and is partially covered with white changes in the mucous membrane (leukoplakia) like cobblestone. Chronica sicca laryngitis is noticeably dry with thick mucus and yellowish-brown crusts. If the findings are unclear, a malignant change (carcinoma) that causes the same symptoms as chronic laryngitis must be excluded.
- How do you keep inspirations alive
- Why is my phone not playing videos
- SharePoint development is for losers
- What makes you die faster
- How does learning go on in the career
- The house sparrow eats sunflower seeds
- How is audit as a career option
- What are exercises that keep us focused
- Which emirate is the smallest
- What are some bands like Skrillex
- Helps yourself work
- Which wood is good for bed furniture
- Has Bhagwad Geeta changed your life
- Are phone recordings allowed in court?
- How does yoga replace negative addictions?
- In times of hunger, cannibalism is wrong
- Is it just America that hates ISIS?
- What are the measurements of electricity
- What's your favorite course in databases
- Are you a real wrestling fan?
- What did Plato look like?
- How can I avoid one-sided relationships
- Do Business Listed Websites Really Work?
- TAE is a dense liquid
- Which NFL team introduced the no huddle?
- A tarantula is a spider
- What's the catch with credit karma
- Were there Muslims in the SS
- Are cakes actually vegetarian?
- The image enhancement is application-specific
- Is goat milk good for babies
- Where is a WhatsApp programming group
- What creates a physical attraction