Whatever happened to tonsillitis
Tonsillitis - causes and risks
Acute tonsillitis is either a new bacterial infection or a superinfection that "sits on top" of an inflammation triggered by viruses. In most cases, the triggers are streptococci, more precisely beta-hemolytic group A streptococci infections by staphylococci, pneumococci or Haemophilius influenza bacteria. Most of the time, the patient's immune system was already weakened, e.g. by a rhinitis, a viral sore throat, by stress or a poor general condition. In children, less often in adults They are characterized by reddened tonsils, sore throat and fever, but are not purulent. Pfeiffer's glandular fever is also a form of tonsillitis caused by viruses.
Chronic tonsillitis either results from recurring (recurrent) infections or is caused by smoldering inflammation in the tonsils. Cell waste and dead bacteria collect in the deep furrows of the almonds, the so-called crypts. If the crypts can no longer empty themselves sufficiently, the germs multiply in the depth and an infection develops. Usually it is a mixed infection of aerobic (i.e. living with oxygen) and anaerobic (living without oxygen) pathogens, in connection with beta-hemolytic streptococci of group A.
- Should massage therapy be erotic
- How does overtime work in the NBA
- Cornell University's admissions process is blind
- What is a personality test
- Why do we say reduce our losses
- How can we scientifically investigate unconsciousness?
- How are technical graphics rated in MNNIT
- Why do you like the Bhagavad Gita
- What are the best budget speakers
- Is matter eternal Is the universe eternal
- If a tragedy is needed for great art
- How was your Umrah experience
- Bergamot essential oil can help with anxiety
- How do I arm DNA
- Are rivers clean
- What are amines
- Is freeform on DirecTV
- Are Polaroids good cameras
- What makes a good camouflage pattern
- How has Socrates been misunderstood?
- Why did my father abuse me
- What did Donald Trump say about Baltimore?
- Should I develop my surplus land
- How does Ubuntu help programmers
- Can a song make you feel depressed
- What is viscous force
- Congress signs bills
- Why are plants chordatas
- What is an external GPU used for?
- Can cause Ketodiaet thrush
- Who is your favorite performance artist
- India was poor and corrupt before 1947
- What do pine nuts grow on
- Why do people take drugs for anxiety