Will the Samsung S10 price drop
Galaxy S10 falling in price: is the popular Samsung phone getting cheaper?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 has been on the market for a long time. So can you benefit from the drop in cell phone prices and secure it at a bargain price? We clarify.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 has been available in Germany since March 8, 2019. Nonetheless, the cell phone doesn't look old-fashioned in terms of design or technology. The age of the Galaxy S10 is quite different: the price of the cell phone is falling ever lower.
At the market launch, the standard version with 128 gigabytes of memory cost you 899 euros. Now you can find the smartphone more and more often for less than 500 euros. At least there have been deals like this in the past. The current offers for the phones of the Galaxy S10 series are, however, very mixed.
There are currently much better offers for the Galaxy S20 and even the Galaxy S21.
We updated this article on May 14, 2021.
In our large comparison, we explain to you how the phones of the Galaxy S10 series differ.
To buy or not to buy?
If you are looking for a technically well-equipped mobile phone at an affordable price, you can hardly go wrong with the Galaxy S10. The smartphone offers enough power for everyday use and the camera still takes decent pictures today. In addition, the manufacturer should even give the phones in the range an update to Android 12.
In the test of the Samsung Galaxy S20, we show strengths and weaknesses, give an overview of the drop in prices, upcoming updates and the best alternatives.
If the Galaxy S10 is not enough for you, you should opt for the successor. In direct comparison, the Samsung Galaxy S20 offers a more sophisticated camera and a longer-lasting battery. In addition, the successor to the Galaxy S10 has also gone through a big drop in prices.
A good middle ground between the S10 and S20 is the Galaxy S10 Lite. In the purchase check we reveal why the mobile phone has a lot more to offer than the suffix "Lite" initially suggests.
If, on the other hand, you would rather get another smartphone, we recommend our large smartphone buying guide.
Never miss a deal again
Dealers such as Media Markt, Amazon or Saturn come up with countless deals every day. It's difficult to keep track of things. Netzwelt checks the offers of various dealers for you at regular intervals.
We'll tell you whether and how much you really save with the alleged bargain and whether the purchase of the device is worthwhile. Current deals can be found in our "Bargains" section. In order not to miss a deal, you can also subscribe to our bargain newsletter.
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- How to buy property in Paris
- Which are the industrial areas in Chennai
- What is the Heinz company worth
- Is sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate a salt
- Can we bend reality
- How did steam fuel the industrial revolution?
- How easy it is to make money with an app
- How can I compare cars to buy
- Why do some people smoke around others
- What are ways to bleach jeans white
- What is the process of service design
- How was Sheila Dikshit as CM
- How does Facebook recognize people in photos
- Do engineers also conduct corporate secretary courses
- Which acid has the most basicity
- How do heart muscle cells work
- Why are hippos violent
- Can you feel cancer of the larynx
- Will 5G really hurt our bodies?
- How do I learn 3
- Does the Higgs mechanism mean an ether
- What are untraditional markets for 3D printers
- What instruments are used in the power plant
- Uses charcoal grill environment
- Is the beef ban the right choice
- What should I ask Quora
- All wills are subject to review
- Why is the volume pressure required
- What is the natural predator of spiders
- Musicians need public relations
- Is moonlight good for you
- How is the signal-to-noise ratio calculated
- Abortion is an ethical problem