What can be achieved in 1 month
As the baby grows and thrives
This keeps baby's weight in balance
It is quite normal for your baby to lose some weight in the first few days after it is born. However, the birth weight should usually be reached again at seven, but no later than 14 days. Further weight gain depends on many different factors and varies from baby to baby. The following table of average weight gain provides guidance. However, your baby's weight gain can be above or below this value for a short time without this having to be a problem. These data can only be used as a basis for healthy and mature babies, but not for premature babies, malnourished newborns or babies with certain diseases or disabilities.
|0 - 2 months||approx. 170 - 330 g / week|
|24 Months||approx. 110 - 330 g / week|
|4 - 6 months||approx. 70 - 140 g / week|
|6 - 12 months||approx. 40 - 110 g / week|
In the first six to twelve months, small pockets of fat often appear on the face, shoulders, thighs and buttocks. This is completely normal and not a sign of obesity. Birth weight has doubled at around five months and tripled by the end of the first year of life. How your child's weight and height develop is recorded for you during the early detection examinations in the yellow children's medical examination booklet, also known as the precautionary booklet.
- Is this relationship reflexively symmetrical or transitive
- There were republics in medieval Europe
- How does it feel to be female
- What are Erikson's stages of psychosocial development
- How does the convertible debt work
- Alexa is the next iPhone
- Seth GS is a private medical college
- What are the earliest Anglo-Saxon poems
- Can i scratch pictures from facebook
- Which professions go most through shoes
- Nestle hires new engineering graduates
- How do people vote without hands
- Where can you get a wireless router from
- Could light be a language
- Why do we need Kafka
- How can I edit a sent Gmail account
- What is the best PHP MySQL wrapper
- What is your favorite recipe for Matar Paneer
- How can we create an illusion
- When was geothermal energy used for the first time?
- What is the drug Bethanechol used for?
- Can I trust someone I don't love
- Advil soothes a spastic colon
- How do you say poor in Punjabi