Are there Arabic loan words in Armenian
Armenian translations for your company
Your Armenian translation agency
The Armenian language is considered an independent branch of the Indo-European language groups. It is spoken by around seven million people today, around three million of whom live in Armenia.
Historically, the Armenian language developed from Old Armenian, called "Grabar". It was from 5.-11. It was used in the 19th century as a written language - initially for the translation of the Bible - and until the 19th century as the language of scholars. The spoken language evolved into Central Armenian and then New Armenian by the 17th century. In the 19th century, two written languages emerged from different dialects: New East Armenian, called "Ashharabar", spread mainly in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia, Iran and India; New West Armenian predominantly in Turkey, the Middle East, Europe and the USA.
In the phonetic system, Armenian has hardly anything in common with the Indo-European languages. The rich case system with seven cases was retained. It knows no genera, the simplified verb forms are formed with auxiliary verbs. The word order in the sentence follows the rule "subject - predicate - object". The vocabulary contains numerous Iranian, Syrian, Greek, Arabic, French and Turkish loan words. Armenian is spoken with a lot of clasps and fricatives; there are 26 consonants that are combined differently. Armenian is written in its own 39-letter alphabet, which was created by a monk as early as the 5th century.
- What causes pain
- Should I be a bodybuilder
- What is it like to have children?
- What like new means on eBay
- Are US citizens really free?
- What are some memorable Trumpisms
- Is it really necessary to have a social group
- Who Sells Perfect Keto
- Are you ugly 2
- Designers make good money
- What is a successful medical practice
- Why did Uber stop wavering
- Wirehair Fox Terriers are almost extinct
- Why don't you have cancer yet?
- How long have you been using Twitter?
- Why YouTube often recommends old videos
- What are Bernie Sanders' health policy views
- What is the difference between distributors and feeders
- What does this tweet mean
- Can you snorkel in Bali?
- Which metal can be recycled
- What is the SEC regulation SK
- How can I turn my mom on
- What is meant by continuum hypothesis