How can I simply open a startup
Setting up a company: Tips before starting and offers of help
It is relatively easy to set up a company in Switzerland. A guide.
What do you have to do if you want to start a company in Switzerland? It is comparatively easy to set up. Special permits are only required for a few areas regulated by the federal government (health professions, educational and social professions) or the cantons (transport, architecture, legal professions, etc.).
Tips before you start
Before jumping into the deep end, there are a few important steps to consider. These include:
- the market analysis
- the business plan
- the decision for a suitable legal form
- the entry in the commercial register
- intellectual property
A simple company can be set up without any major formalities. Only at a later point in time does an entrepreneur need a company identification number (UID) and can look for a company structure that is more legally and tax-wise.
Offers of help for the establishment
There are numerous instruments and offers of help that accompany the founders in the various phases. SECO supports the establishment of a company with its EasyGov.swiss portal.
In addition, other institutions and partner organizations offer efficient assistance:
- The cantonal economic development agencies can provide company founders with useful information in advance
- The Swiss Agency for Innovation Promotion (Innosuisse) has set up a special coaching program.
- Venturelab is an initiative by Innosuisse, the Swiss agency for promoting innovation, and is aimed at young entrepreneurs. In this way, many start-ups have been able to emerge and develop.
- Genilem is a non-profit organization whose goal is to increase the chances of success for companies in the start-up phase
- The Eurostars funding program is intended for innovation projects in Europe. It offers start-ups and spin-offs the opportunity to receive financial support
Many institutions can also provide support for dealing with the various administrative procedures. In certain cases they can even offer localities or individual services on favorable terms.
The state does not provide direct financial support for the creation of new businesses. The only exception is unemployment insurance, as it offers support measures for the unemployed (see Arbeits.swiss - Labor Market Measures) who want to start their own business.
- How do you wear leggings with heels?
- Where can I buy pokeball headphones
- Can I play PUBG on my computer?
- Power Lenovo Motorola Cell Phones
- Is curriculum for goals equal to Neet Jipmer
- What is meant by NC
- Are all American Express cards valid internationally?
- How can I treat eye contour wrinkles
- Why is nature not considered alive
- What is the hardest pancake recipe
- Are Redmi K20 and K20 Pro overpriced
- How much virtual currency do you own
- Will this circuit of the FM receiver
- Why am I attracted to boys' hands?
- Do wills lapse why or why not
- How do I deal with confusing emotions
- Which website is suitable for online trading
- How do I deal with my ADHD
- What is Slim Max Keto
- You can make yogurt at home
- Can I make Fortnite legally unofficial?
- What is it like to meet Beyonce
- How civil engineering is related to architecture
- The house sparrow eats sunflower seeds