How does communism benefit the dictator
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Means of production should belong to everyone
Beginnings in the 19th century
As a political doctrine, communism emerged in the 19th century when industrialization began. Back then, more and more people had to work in the factories for little wages. Those who owned the machines and factories were the so-called "capitalists". They got richer and richer, but without letting the workers share in this prosperity.
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
Communism in the 20th century
The basic idea of Marx and Engels was further developed by other thinkers (for example Vladimir Ilyich Lenin). In the 20th century it became the basis of various forms of political rule. After the so-called Russian October Revolution in 1917, in which Lenin played a leading role, a state and social order emerged in the Soviet Union with the ultimate goal of a communist society. On the way to such a society, socialism should be realized as a preliminary stage.
Reign of terror
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- What does ga mean in Japanese?
- What is the international language in India
- Why did ancient civilizations build pyramids
- How many current states are there in India
- Animals compare like humans
- Why organize your thoughts
- What is brand message
- Is the SWAT bigger than the FBI
- What has made Christianity so successful?
- Is it easy to host a website
- Canadians learn Spanish
- Does a voltage stabilizer require a grounding
- Is C DAC overhyped
- In which programming language is programming carried out faster?
- How can I extract lead from Instagram
- What are interesting facts about software patents
- Can cause Ketodiaet thrush
- How are qualia related to the faith of God?
- How can we keep our hearts healthy
- What is an external GPU used for?
- Why do drugs have an expiration date
- People appreciate flowers in your country
- What are two examples of advocacy
- How interchangeable are investment bankers