What if Bronn lost to Ser Vardis
Did Oberyn "The Viper" ever expect to win the fighting process?
There is no POV chapter from Oberyn in the book, so we don't really know his chain of thoughts. However, it is very likely that he in order to expected to win the duel.
He is a skilled and accomplished fighter, and although the fight in the TV episode is more one-sided than in the book, he is rightly confident that he can hit the mountain. He poisoned his blade (hence telling Tyrion not to touch it), but he is known for it.
Most likely (as we said we can't know for sure) he wanted to knock the mountain into the ground and force him to confess before he was too badly injured to continue. Then he would be able to leave after forcing Gregor to publicly implicate Tywin on the rape and murder orders of his sister while Gregor suffered a slow, agonizing death.
If Gregor hadn't even been able to sit up, no one would doubt that Oberyn had won the fight, but if there had been a problem, Oberyn would still have had the chance to kill him there and then.
On the other hand, if Oberyn lost, assuming he wounded Gregor, he would still take revenge on him even if Tywin hadn't been involved.
- What is na sharu in Russian
- How can I join IIHM
- Where are the answers from MailChimp going
- Ethiopians are dark-skinned Caucasians
- How does a beautiful memory feel?
- Can I do pelvic floor exercises?
- California has its own unique culture
- Have you ever been to a volcano
- Which power supply unit does the instrumentation engineer recruit through GATE
- What's the fastest way to learn
- Fighting white girls
- How do you remove wax from clothing
- Does chemotherapy actually work?
- What is a skilled worker
- How can I make google software
- What is an online database
- Which laptop do you get from NIT
- Can we add salt in curd cheese?
- Is that a false statement
- How can you train at home
- Find books on writing helpful
- Where was Koenig Menander born?
- Is there a perfected burrito technique
- What is the growth cycle of succulents