What do you advise to maintain good fitness
Fitness coach online registration
You motivate your customers to train regularly and to achieve their goals in the long term. In addition, you coach customers with regard to their individual development of health goals and their implementation of a physically active and healthy lifestyle.
- Fitness coach
- State tested and approved ZFU no. 7329118
- 3 months with a 2-day attendance phase
- € 448.00 (in 1 installment) or € 492.00 (4 installments of € 123.00 each)
- Participation in the attendance phase
- Additional info
- The “fitness coach” and “business start-up” courses are compulsory modules of the BSA personal trainer certificate. Secure both qualifications now at a reduced package price! More information can be found here.
- Digital teaching phase: Contents of the on-site presence phases are also available digitally.
- Qualification level
- Level 2 trainer register; Basic qualification
The training leads to the acquisition of knowledge that enables them to take up a job or prepare for a change of profession.
- Various funding options are available.
- Online registration
There are hundreds of appointments at the training centers in Germany (nationwide) and Austria to choose from every year for qualifications at the BSA Academy. Here you get an overview of the dates of the selected course.
The "Fitness Coach" course qualifies the participants for optimal training support for their customers on a motivational level. In addition, they acquire the cognitive and practical skills to develop and use suitable coaching strategies. After completing the course, you will be able to motivate your customers to train regularly and to support them in developing their individual health goals. They know the strategies they can use to encourage their customers to change their behavior and make it easier for them to maintain it. This individual support enables the participants to bind their customers to a physically active and healthy lifestyle in the long term.
The current requirements for fitness trainers include much more than just training instructions and the creation of training plans. Motivating customers, even beyond training, has become an important core task of the fitness trainer. Even the most modern technology must be used regularly by the customer and the best training plan must be implemented regularly by the customer if the training is to be as effective and efficient as possible . In this way, trainers not only fulfill the function of instructing and creating training plans, but also the function of coaches who motivate their customers to train regularly. They are also able to provide their customers with optimal support in setting health goals and to offer them significant assistance in changing their individual lifestyle and maintaining this change. Qualified fitness trainers develop further to become fitness coaches in this course and thus have the interdisciplinary competencies for adequate support and long-term loyalty of their customers. To do this, they use proven strategies and techniques from coaching.
Target group / previous education
The course is aimed at qualified fitness trainers who want to expand their trainer skills with basic coaching skills. The aim is to provide their customers with comprehensive, i. H. Beyond the instructions for training, to be able to support the promotion of a physically active and healthy lifestyle. Participation in the course requires a basic qualification in the field of fitness training (e.g. fitness trainer B license).
You can get a detailed overview of the course content here. If you have more detailed questions, the BSA Service Center ([email protected] or +49 681 6855 143) will be happy to advise you personally and individually.
- Psychological basics
- Behavioral change according to the transtheoretical model
- Characteristics of the stages
- Behavior Change Process Strategies
- Coach versus trainer
- Coaching attitude
- Dealing with the trainees
- Listen actively
- Establish rapport
- ask questions
- Strategies for building and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Formulation of individual health goals
- Development of behavioral plans
- Identification of barriers
- Promote compliance
- Relapse prevention
Recommended further training
(In addition to the course described here)
- Wirehair Fox Terriers are almost extinct
- How has selective breeding changed dog behavior?
- How is a computer helpful for programming?
- What are the best ticketing hacks
- Recursive function + memoization is DP
- What do I do with gray water
- Which is the Paris of India
- How crazy is your sister
- Hyperparathyroidism can lead to weight gain
- Which thermocouples are the best
- Beard is allowed in the Indian Navy
- Why don't magnets die like batteries
- What are the study opportunities in Russia
- How are accidentals used in music theory
- Will buy Facebook Dailymotion
- What PM has achieved on his visits abroad
- How does beauty play no role in a marriage
- Who is the best online cake supplier
- How do I delete a bank order
- Means Lord God in the Bible
- What are Ning's chances of success
- What is inventory fraud
- What are the functions of the icj
- Why are crooked teeth genetic