What is the best home workout for women
Home Training: The 7 Most Common Mistakes And How To Get It Right
Home exercise is becoming more popular. You are flexible, save costs and travel to the gym. If you want to be fit, strong and well-trained in your own home without a studio, you should consider a few things. Here are the seven most common mistakes you make when exercising at home - and how to do it correctly.
No fixed training routine
Home training promises a high degree of flexibility. You can train when, how and where you want. Above all, you are completely free in terms of time, as you are not tied to the opening times of a fitness studio.
Disadvantage of this independence: It requires a lot of self-discipline. One of the biggest mistakes in home training is therefore not to get used to a set routine. Spontaneously planning your workout every day can steal a lot of energy and make your motivation dwindle sooner or later. A Fixed structure with predetermined training days and rest days minimizes the cheating potential and helps you stick with it. And after all, continuity is one of the most important training principles for making progress.
Without a training plan for at home
A well-structured training plan is the foundation for your success. This applies to the gym as well as to your home training - especially if you have a specific goal like building muscle or losing fat. Once you have developed a routine with fixed training days and times, you should also plan your workout sensibly. Only through the optimal combination of exercises and training sequences can you make the desired progress. Our home workout guide, for example, offers you support included 4-week training plan for at home.
Important to know: a Weight loss training plan differs from one in content and structure Training plan for building muscle. While high-intensity interval training will help you lose weight, the emphasis on building muscle is on complex strength exercises.
tip: Do you already know our foodspring workouts? Regardless of whether you want to lose weight, build muscles or stay in shape - with us you will find a lot of free workout plans and suitable explanatory videos.
No equipment for your home training
Many athletes only train with their own body weight and make enormous progress with it. You don't need a barbell or cable pull to get your body in shape. This will of course benefit you for home training. After all, the purchase of equipment can be quite expensive. Nevertheless, you shouldn't make the mistake of training at home without any equipment at all.
It's best to set up your own fitness corner. You don't need much for that: for them Basic equipment A mat is usually sufficient. It should cushion well and be non-slip. Resistance bands, skipping rope, dumbbells and / or kettlebells and a pull-up bar are also recommended. There is also a weight bench for strength athletes.
Advantages of your own home gym: If you have a mat, towel, etc. ready, the inhibition threshold is significantly lower to exercise right in the morning after getting up or at the end of the day. The studio feeling can also motivate you to perform at its best. Plus: the more equipment you have, the more varied and intensive you can design your home training.
Your progress largely depends on the quality of your training. It is not without reason that it is said Quality takes precedence over quantity. In other words, the correct execution of the exercise and technique are crucial if you want to get ahead.
The biggest disadvantage of home training: There is no coach who can correct your posture in case of doubt. It is all the more important that you work with a good training plan and prepare yourself. Work with video instructions or exercise tutorials, let your partner, roommate or friend watch your execution and always be focused on what you are doing. Cheating doesn't get you anywhere and increases the risk of injury.
Here are a few important basics at a glance:
- For most of the exercises, you should consistently tense your stomach and keep your upper body straight. Avoid arching your back.
- Especially when doing exercises for the arms, stomach and back, you should fix your shoulder blades by consciously pulling them back and down. This way you avoid tension in the upper back and neck.
- Never pull on weights or do exercises with uncontrolled momentum. Instead, work consciously and cleanly.
- Don't forget to breathe: Breathe out when tensing, breathe in when relaxing. More on this in the article “Breathing during strength training”.
Under- or overstrain during home training
In order to make progress - whether in strength or endurance sports - your body always needs new ones Training stimuli. Together with other important training principles, they ensure that extra kilo of muscle mass or the new best time in running. So don't make the mistake of asking too little. This can happen quickly in home training, where you are completely on your own and possibly give up rather than give full throttle to the end.
In return, be careful not to overwhelm yourself, i.e. to choose weights that are too high or to train too often. This reduces the quality of your training, causes your performance to stagnate and can increase the risk of injury.
Home training without regeneration
Speaking of excessive demands: give your body enough breaks. There should be a day or two between two sessions in which you train the same muscle group.
Recovery is essential if you are looking for muscle growth and performance improvement. Your body can Repair muscle cells and replenish your energy reserves. This is the only way to be fit for the next session.
Here are 9 tips for recovery after exercising.
Home training alone is not enough to increase your fitness and get closer to your dream body. Did you know that 70 percent of your training success depends on diet? Only those who maintain a healthy calorie balance and nourish their bodies in a balanced way will also be able to lose fat, define muscles or build muscle mass.
A balanced diet includes the three macronutrients Carbohydrates (approx. 40 percent), fat (approx. 30 percent) and protein (approx. 25 percent). Proteins in particular are the decisive factor when it comes to building muscle. To help you here, our shakes with whey protein or vegan protein support you.
Also make sure that you have an adequate intake important micronutrients like minerals, trace elements and vitamins. They are mainly found in vegetables and fruits. Plenty of that should end up on your plate, vegetables in particular are full of valuable ingredients. Tip: Our Daily Vitamins ensure your daily vitamin supply without you having to worry about much.
Exercising at home is just as effective at making progress as you are at the gym. To do this, you should consider these seven things:
- Flexibility is all well and good, but you should still acquire a fixed training routine in order to stick to it consistently.
- A well-structured training plan will help you successfully pursue your fitness goals.
- An extra fitness corner with basic equipment makes training easier, makes it more varied and can motivate.
- A clean execution always comes before volume and speed. Cheating is easy in home training, but it won't get you anywhere.
- Challenge your body, but don't overload it. Since you are not controlled by a trainer, listen to your body's signals very consciously.
- Ensure sufficient regeneration through training breaks, sleep and relaxation.
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet by supplying your body with all the important macro and micronutrients.
- India was poor and corrupt before 1947
- What is Thursday named after?
- How do I become a Japanese interpreter
- Do you need serious help with PS4 storage?
- Sleep apnea can decrease conscience
- What is the solution to fatty liver
- What should women do during their period?
- How has your health improved with Qigong?
- Are all films financially successful?
- Is pest control treatment effective?
- Why do you like Shivaji Maharaj
- An O negative can easily get HIV
- How do I leave dentistry
- How does Ferrari make money
- Which TRESemme shampoo is good
- Why are we rejected
- How much energy can a capacitor store
- What would make you suffocate while eating
- Who sings the song Gasolina
- Will a venture capitalist judge us negatively
- What is the equation of body strength
- Have you ever eaten paella
- Where can I search for WPC online
- Which is better uwsgi or gunicorn
- What is Libra worth
- How do I rate a newspaper article
- What is the best extraterrestrial evidence
- What is the opposite of optimism
- What is Cisco Jasper
- Where can I sell seeds
- Money doesn't exist anymore What is changing
- Can West Point cadets be married
- SEO advice is worth it