What is the gas in a geode
In the new version IX, regulations regarding outstanding requirements according to GaBi Gas 2.0 for intra-day data reporting, the switch to daily network account billing and the intra-day obligations were included.
In addition, suggestions were made regarding the further design of regulations for the introduction of bundled capacities at border and market area interconnection points, for the implementation of the specifications of the BEATE definition for the pricing of entry and exit capacities and for the implementation of an opening clause for the allocation of new capacity in the event of a change to the European one Network Code Capacity Allocation Mechanism (NC CAM) - Incremental Capacity introduced. Requirements for the demand-side management (DSM) control energy product of the market area managers have been included, which essentially regulate the communication flow between the parties.
There have also been changes with regard to the gas supplier framework agreement. This was largely standardized with the electricity grid usage contract. The balancing group contract has also been extensively revised with the aim of making it easier to understand. In addition, guidelines have been updated and, in the case of the market area conversion guide, updated with new knowledge.
The associations involved are adapting the gas cooperation agreement to the new legal requirements and market changes as required. In the new version IX, the main part of the gas cooperation agreement and part of the annexes and guidelines have been revised.
The main topics are:
the implementation of the specification for gas balancing ("GaBi Gas 2.0") mainly in relation to the daily network account settlement, within-day obligations for balancing group managers and within-day data reports
the further development of regulations for the introduction and nomination of bundled capacities at border and market area interconnection points,
the implementation of the specifications of the BEATE definition for the pricing of entry and exit capacities
the definition of reservation quotas for capacities and the enabling of regulations for new technical capacities in accordance with the European Network Code Capacity Allocation Mechanism (NC CAM) - Incremental Capacity
the inclusion of regulations for the new DSM control energy product of the market area managers
the revision of the gas supplier framework agreement to ensure that it is largely harmonized with the electricity supplier framework agreement and grid usage agreement
a restructuring of the gas balancing group contract and adjustments to improve readability and comprehensibility
the review and adaptation of the general clauses of the standard contracts,
the updating of the guidelines for SLP gas, balancing group management for gas, crisis prevention, security deposits and advance payments for gas as well as the guidelines for market area conversion
All documents on KoV IX are now available here.
- What is indented in c
- Will Ukraine ever actually join the EU?
- Where are rattlesnakes
- Why did seafarers have large forearms?
- Is there an organization that connects students
- Can a pig overtake a person?
- Do you understand your cat
- Has anyone traveled from Siliguri to Sikkim
- What are the domestic advertising examples
- What role does JIRA play in agile
- What is a Russian diplomat
- What happened to Quora's custom review queues
- Is Pitchfork Media profitable
- Have you experienced a ghost visit
- What are some MVC best practices
- Which is better Naukri job or business
- Is economics a topic for the Nobel Prize?
- What does the Oracle database actually do
- Can the future be changed 1
- What is England's tastiest village
- Is Valentine's Day sexist
- How gentle are bullmastiffs around a baby
- How can I make my own vinyl
- Why did Hanumanji go back in time