How can you objectively measure creativity
Data Creativity Score - making creativity measurable
Can creativity be measured? Trommsdorff + drüner asked this question and our guest moderators Florian Lück and Gufeng Zhou gave us exciting insights into their developed data creativity score in the last lunch webinar.
Creativity is often a very subjective thing, but it is very important for campaign development and for the success of a campaign. But how do you measure how creative a campaign was? How exactly did it go down with the audience?
The aim in developing the Creativity Score was to develop a measurement system that is able to measure the creative performance of campaigns in real time. The Creativity Score shows how a campaign idea is received by the digital audience.
"Every triggered Google search, every comment and every like is a sign of the behavior of consumers on a certain occasion. Google searches, for example, do not arise out of nothing, but have an origin and that could have been a campaign or an advertising material contact."
Florian Lück, Director Data Intelligence, trommsdorff + drüner
So it is important to know what caused these. With an appropriate measuring system, the digital behavior can be evaluated at the end of the campaign or during the campaign and how the campaign was received by the audience. With the appropriate social listening tools, you move away from the traditional survey model in market research: You first listen instead of asking specific questions.
The data creativity score
The Data Creativity Score is divided into three components:
- Concept: How creative is the idea perceived?
- Activation: Has the campaign been implemented effectively?
- Impact: Is the campaign self-sustaining over time?
Applying a real-time assessment of campaign creativity has advantages:
- The evaluation of creativity can take place in real time
- Objective and uninfluenced evaluation through real consumer behavior
- Uniform KPIs with a high practical relevance and comparable interpretation
- Reducing media costs through better, more relevant campaign content
- Data-driven understanding of what distinguishes a good creation from a bad one
The query as the basis of the social listening analysis
Every social listening analysis starts with the query. It forms the foundation. A good analysis cannot be carried out without a good search query. It helps to limit the noise on the Internet to the mentions that are really relevant to the investigation.
In the case of creativity analysis, it is also advisable to exclude your own brand and campaign buzz, since only the conversations of the audience should be considered. When setting up the query, it is important to consider the language of the audience, because this does not necessarily match your own.
In addition to the campaign names, terms, and hashtags, hits from the audience that don't necessarily use them in their conversations should also be taken into account. It may be that a campaign slogan or parts of the campaign history are picked up and modified by the audience. After an initial search, these hits can also be included in the search query in order to cover them.
You can find more information about the Creativity Score here: >> To the website
You can watch the full webinar here:
Cover picture: © phive2015 - Fotolia.com
- Psychology How do I deal with escapism
- What breed is Brian Griffin
- What are the formats of the GPS coordinates
- What is cell resuspension
- How is inheritance related to genetics
- How important are the tests on Upwork
- Musicians need public relations
- Why is Trump trying to ruin Obamacare
- How can a miracle happen to you
- What is the largest pistol ever produced
- Biotechnology is the best course in engineering
- What's next with failure
- Where can I buy a Canaan puppy
- What are the best AA rechargeable batteries
- What are inverse problems
- What are the causes of sudden acne in adults
- Does speed reading work for research
- Who can recognize different time signatures
- Are TED conversations unbiased
- What would make you suffocate while eating
- Who is the most successful writer
- What happens when the man's emotions end
- Does anyone have CDAC Sunbeam notes
- How much time is there in 1 second