What are the best Bollywood films 1
The 15 best Bollywood films
The Hindi film industry has been known to true film nerds for ages. But since the beginning of the 2000s, “Bollywood” has also experienced an increased upswing in Europe, which in this country is mainly due to the TV broadcaster RTL 2, which took the often three-hour films into the evening program. So at this point we want to remind you of the best Bollywood films!
It was a real boom that reached us at the beginning of the new millennium: Bollywood films conquered the television landscape in Germany and - perhaps somewhat surprisingly - won countless fans. Bollywood dance studios and clothing stores skyrocketed. The popular Bollywood films first shaped the Indian film landscape before they reached Europe via TV channels. In this country, the works were literally devoured, so that even older films could be dug up again. Most recently it was “My Name is Khan”, which was also able to celebrate great success in Germany.
The film themes are universal and therefore work for every audience: It's about love, friendship, family ties, but also misunderstandings, doubts and the constant fight against evil. The special thing about the typical Bollywood film are the dance and singing interludes that are integrated into the film plot and tell and / or complement the story. Western audiences often laugh at this addition, but it is what makes the works so charming.
That's why we looked at the popular contributions from the Hindi film industry and are listing the 15 best Bollywood films here. And who knows? Maybe a Bollywood film will make it onto the list of the best films of 2015 again.
The best Bollywood films
I am always there for you! - Main Hoon Na (2005)
Since the early 1990s Farah Khan active as a choreographer in the Hindi film industry and very successful. In 2004 she worked as a director for the first time and landed a hit with “I'm always there for you!”.
In order to protect the daughter of a general involved in a peacekeeping mission, Major Ram (Shah Rukh Khan) Going undercover to a college posing as a student. But not only are terrorists on their heels, Ram also has to grapple with the perils of student life.
Om Shanti Om (2007)
After she was able to celebrate success with her first directorial work “I'm always there for you!”, Farah Khan designed a new script three years later and finally made the film “Om Shanti Om”. The film pays homage to the former Indian film industry.
The film is about Om (Shah Rukh Khan) who wants to try himself out as an actor. But the big roles are missing. He is also in Shantipriya (Deepika Padukone) fell in love with the common film producer Mukesh Mehra (Arjun Rampal) is in a relationship. When Mukesh tries to realize his own plans, a tragic event occurs.
3 Idiots (2009)
$ 21.4 million in sales in one weekend! No Indian film before "3 Idiots" had managed that. Especially not worldwide. In India, the film managed to reach the top of the all-time cinema charts within 10 days.
He studies at an elite college, is highly intelligent, but does not care: Rancho (Aamir Khan). Instead of scrambling and learning formulas by heart, Rancho prefers to implement his own ideas. That brings his professor (Boman Irani) regularly pissed off. Rancho wants his daughter Pia (Kareena Kapoor) win as a friend.
- How wide are pop-up campers
- How do cashback websites deal with commission refunds
- Is beauty absolute
- Is the college board capitalist
- Is BTS brainwashing our children and millennials
- Is it safe to eat human flesh
- Bhoot FM June 1, 2018
- What is the biggest restaurant in Venezuela
- Where can I get a PVA glue
- A woman and a man can become good friends
- What is the goal of the stock market
- What are some examples of expected values
- How does music therapy help cancer patients
- What are some tips for learner drivers
- What percentage of H1B owners are Indian?
- How important is charisma to a CEO
- Is there a software for binary signals
- When is Gotham closed?
- Jesus heard music
- Can anger destroy a person completely
- Is racism learned at home
- Can I trust someone I don't love
- Why do people still make paper copies
- How and when a downpour occurs
- What do negative risk weighted assets mean?
- Where did Chipotle go wrong
- Have you ever regretted having a boyfriend
- How can I join HBTI K?
- How was life in 2001
- How can I make google software
- Sedona AZ makes a good Christmas destination
- What editing software do Anime YouTubers use
- What is the RS5000 smartphone
- Dean Martin was actually a terrible actor