Can we eat eggs under homeopathic treatment?
Treat food intolerances homeopathically: eggsReading time: <1 minute
As always in classical homeopathy, we look at the whole person and administer the remedies according to the individual symptoms. Only in this way do they have a chance to develop their healing properties. I am going to introduce you to two remedies for food intolerance and you will be amazed at how big the differences are in suffering.
Treat food intolerance to eggs with Ferrum metallicum
They cannot tolerate eggs. How does the intolerance manifest itself in you? Do you vomit immediately after eating? Do you often burp after you've eaten? Do you often feel plagued by a feeling of fullness? You may be more pale in the face and prone to blushing. Your partner would describe you as irritable.
You can hardly tolerate noises.
Often you will notice a craving for sour things, but sometimes you will also suffer from a complete loss of appetite.
You like to walk slowly, but if you try too hard your general condition will deteriorate, especially if you have to sweat.
If you are that type of guy, your homeopath might consider Ferrum metallicum for your treatment.
Colchicum also does not tolerate eggs
Colchicum is also suitable for treating food intolerance to eggs. This type is significantly different from Ferrum. He often has a dry mouth and is therefore constantly thirsty. His stomach is swollen from gas and he suffers from colicky pain in his colon.
The mere sight and smell of food make him sick. Unfortunately, even with food that he was just looking forward to.
He vomits mucus, bile and food.
Conclusion on the homeopathic treatment of food intolerance
Those who cannot tolerate eggs are advised to try homeopathy. Two medicines were presented here as examples. So that you get an impression of how individually and precisely your complaints are dealt with.
Photo credit: Kaspars Grinvalds / stock.adobe.com
PS: Quality management is important to us!
Please let us know how you like our post. To do this, click on the asterisks shown below (5 asterisks = very good):
PPS: Did you particularly like the article?
Support our advisor portal:
- What are your favorite songs for feeling good
- What could you expect from an ENTP
- How many charges is there oxygen
- Which electronic products are in demand
- What is GK Chesterton known for
- Have you ever had a mental illness?
- Indian men treat their spouse badly
- How do I make fake tweets
- What is the total population size
- Which places are affected by climate change?
- What are the best professional laptop backpacks
- What's found in pens
- Which website has the best design
- Are intentional communities prone to failure
- How do we pass the NET exams
- Is Boeing's allegations about Bombardier fair?
- What are best practices for treating hypothyroidism
- What is lollipop
- Have pity on wasps
- What percentage of patents go into litigation?
- What does LIF stand for
- What are the bedroom decorating ideas
- Is racism also a product of superiority
- What are some interesting facts about telescopes