What is a misotheist
s / t
MISOTHEIST don't like to reveal anything about themselves, except that they are Norwegians. The band name means nothing less than God hater, strong stuff and of course: Black Metal. And of the evil and uncompromising kind, old school lofi, but trve as fvck.
And unfortunately the rabbit is in the pepper, because the rather muddy, not even thin sound of the band takes a lot of its impact and countless details that appear in the three at least ten minutes simply get stuck in the morass.
Yes, good sound is not Black Metal, but there could be a lot more viciousness and aggression conveyed here, which are undoubtedly inherent in the music of the Norwegians. In addition to blastbeat frenzy, they have a lot to offer, unexpected melodies for example, sometimes folky, sometimes dissonant, sometimes sluggish.
The range that MISOTHEIST covers is quite large, but the songs are similar and coherent, but somewhat repetitive in terms of length, which is also due to the unclear, nasty vocals.
It's a shame, actually more would have been possible here.
- MISOTHEIST - s / t
© by Ox-Fanzine - Issue # 143 April / May 2019 and Ollie Fröhlich
If you click on "Accept all cookies", you give your consent for cookies to be saved on your device. This turns on essential functions and analyzes the use of our site in order to be able to offer you the best possible surfing and shopping experience in the future. Privacy / Cookie NoticeImprint
- What does persistent mean
- How is Uncle Ben's rice made
- How effective is the derma roll
- Are the business tariffs exempt from VAT
- Madonna is a decent guitarist
- Why did Ecuador cut off the Internet from Assanges?
- Should I go into management?
- Why YouTubers need Patreon support
- How should forest resources be used
- Why is Quora being filtered in Iran
- Which competitors does Booking com
- What is the adultery of fornication
- Which states are covered by Law 370
- Which algorithmic trading companies use Scala
- What are pippin apples
- When do children become mainstream?
- How good is the NIIT University for electrical and electronic equipment
- Why is Irish music so sad
- How would you define unbearable table manners
- Offers PU BA courses on campus
- Have you ever mistreated your crush
- How do you make a long arc
- When does the judiciary interpret the law?
- Have you passed the USMLE exam?