Can you compare health insurances
Health insurance comparison
Compare statutory health insurance companies
The number of offers for statutory health insurance is large and not very clear. One tariff covers all vaccinations, another pays the professional teeth cleaning, the next one pays back contributions annually. Statutory health insurance offers many advantages, but reading each offer in full requires a lot of time and a good overview. In the Handelsblatt Kassenvergleich for statutory health insurances, simply enter your individual requirements for your insurer and display the insurances that meet them. Efficiently choose the right one from 99 statutory health insurances.
The selection takes place in several stages: First enter the federal state in which you live - or that the desired cash register should be open nationwide. Then tick which services are important to you. At the end you will see which funds meet your requirements and, if you wish, you can also apply for membership there.
Benefits must be provided for all insured persons and not just for certain groups of people. Regional restrictions, on the other hand, are permitted.
This does not take into account relevant premiums from bonus programs, as these can only be used after the insured has paid in advance.
On January 1, 2015, the statutory contribution rate for statutory health insurance was reduced from 15.5 to 14.6%. If a health insurance company does not get along with this, it may levy a so-called "additional contribution for individual health insurance companies", which - unlike in the past - is now also calculated as a percentage of the member's income.
To the contribution calculator
To the overview of the additional contributions
Here you can find all statutory health insurance companies in Germany. With a click on the cash register name you get detailed information about the cash register and can open a performance overview as a PDF.
The entire list is subject to copyright protection by Kassensuche GmbH, Frankfurt am Main. The non-private use as well as the publication of this website are subject to approval! The information on the range of services is based on written statements from the respective health insurance company. The complete data set is requested from the health insurers every 6 months. Late registrations in the meantime and changes to the cash registers are continuously entered into the database.
- What is LIC Jeevan Labh
- What went wrong for Theresa May
- Which restaurants sing happy birthday
- Are restaurant kitchens cleaner than domestic kitchens
- What is a protected virtual machine
- How can I get a radiologist appointment
- How long is a year on earth
- How does an atheist see happiness
- TOP INSTITUTE FOR MSBI TRAINING IN BANGALORE
- Is neurocardiogenic syncope a disability
- Does aromatherapy work
- How does the RBI make guidelines
- What should I use for mouse bait
- What are some postmodern principles
- A wild boar tastes wild
- When was the first passport issued?
- Is it illegal to burn the flag in Mexico?
- Why does a cell phone heat
- Does my motor invention work? Why
- What is log a b 1
- What is your personal attitude towards Brexit?
- What is the best age for the child's development
- Are people less nice in efficient societies