How do you like to sleep?
You: Are you already sleeping?
He: Hmmmm ... what?
You: I can not sleep.
You: I can see that you are awake. Your eyelids are trembling.
He: Are you crazy? Turn off the light!
You: God, it's stuffy here. You closed the bedroom window again way too early. No oxygen can get in that way.
He: Then just open it up again. Or go into the living room and watch TV. Or read something. (That means: The main thing is that you leave me alone.)
You: Oh no, I just wake up. We could talk a little. (There are people who at night, for some inexplicable reason, have the feeling that they are entitled to a kind of supervised falling asleep - mostly women.)
He: If you don't mind that I sleep with it ...
You: Why are you always tired when I want to talk?
He: Because you always want to talk when I'm tired.
You: But when you're awake you don't have time. Or no desire. Or have to go.
He: What is this supposed to be, a fundamental debate?
You: I recently read that talking in bed is good for a relationship.
He: I honestly can't imagine at the moment. (In other words: At the moment, our relationship is seriously threatened by this conversation. And right now I'd rather be single.)
You: We actually do this far too seldom. Don't you think
He: Could we please continue talking tomorrow? I'm losing consciousness any moment.
You: You see, that's exactly what I mean. You are such an egoist.
He: Now seriously? Who is the egoist here and keeps me awake?
You: Just how you just lie down every time and immediately fall asleep!
He: I am TIRED! Beds were made for tired people.
You: You don't even care if I'm lying awake and brooding in front of myself.
He: I sure care. I just don't notice when I sleep.
You: But I can't fall asleep. Because of the noise you make.
He: Is it now also forbidden to breathe?
You: Do you call that breathing? You snore like a grizzly with a cold! You could also wait until I fell asleep. But no! Turn around and whoosh - start to trumpet.
He: I really would love to wait for you to fall asleep. But for that you would have to stop chattering.
You: You could rub my back, that will keep you awake and calm me down at the same time.
He: Alright (That means: please. Sleep. At last. A.)
You: Hey, don't stop. Hello?
You: You snore.
He: How is that supposed to work, I'm pawing!
You: No, you petted one second and snored the next. Mmmmh, nice. Further right! Now more on the left! And, yes, up there between the shoulder blades.
You: What are you doing there?
He: I need light, otherwise I'll fall asleep.
You: Are you crazy? Now that I was finally asleep? What do you do?
He (packs a blanket and pillow): I have enough. I'm moving into the living room.
You: Wait, I will come with you!
- How much money does Bollywood earn
- Has hacking ever been used forever?
- How do I measure the temperature with 8051
- What is a limited space
- Are there reading rooms in Rajkot
- Why is Ferrari so expensive
- What are the most effective advertising media
- How much money does The Oatmeal
- Monodevelop is available in freebsd
- What are the two isotopes of chlorine
- What are the laws of deductive thinking
- What are the practices of hermeticism
- Who is Alia Bhatt's sister
- Is misoprostol and aspirin the same
- Why is the Airbus A380 not selling?
- How artificial intelligence is changing the Indian economy
- The basic problem is money in politics
- How do I prioritize problems in business
- Why do Cubans drive cars in 1950?
- Was MA Jinnah communal or secular
- How does Salesforce structure the sales force
- How do cancer cells develop abnormally
- How can we add values to the students
- A car's air conditioning system uses gasoline