Who can teach me to speak english
Learn English for Seniors
There are many reasons to learn English, at any age. After all, English is the most widely spoken language around the world, alongside Spanish and Chinese. The nice thing about it is that even with a small amount of basic vocabulary you are able to have conversations, to communicate or to make new acquaintances even in non-English-speaking countries. And wouldn't it be nice to speak a few sentences in English on your next vacation or to ask for directions?
Regardless of whether you are learning English at the age of 50, 70 or 10, these 3 elements are important in order to improve your own English skills in the shortest possible time or to rebuild them as a senior beginner: hear, understand, speak.
To learn English as a senior, it is advisable to do one auditory learning method to fall back on. Because the more you surround yourself with the English language, the better and faster you learn English.
As seniors and retirees, you certainly have a little more time available than younger people and can thus tackle your project of learning English in a very comfortable way with various auditory methods.
Our recommendations for auditory learning: English audio books, English podcasts and English radio.
In order to understand English conversations and to be able to follow contexts in English, it is important to first build up a vocabulary. Depending on the level, you should learn a basic vocabulary or a vocabulary for advanced learners.
Our tips: Find out how here Learn English vocabulary works very easily for seniors and retirees.
Or learn directly with our vocabulary lists on various topics such as vacations, hobbies, nature and family. Depending on the level, there are lists with the main English words for senior beginners, for Advanced vocabulary or special Vocabulary for the vacation.
to speak English
The last building block for learning English for seniors: Learning to speak English fluently. No matter what age, many English learners feel hesitant about speaking in English, especially at the beginning.
Our tip: Do not be afraid of mistakes when speaking English and always try out the newly learned English skills immediately. A few helpful tips on how to do it Improve your English pronunciationcan be found here!
Many English learning programs have special speaking exercises that help you develop a good feeling for the language. In this way you will become more familiar with the language and at some point you will speak naturally in English. The best way to learn to speak English can be found here: Practice speaking English.
- How can I improve my boxing skills
- How does fiber optic cable smell
- What is NUMA in computer architecture
- Will buy Facebook Dailymotion
- What should everyone know about Atlanta
- What causes pain
- Heinrich Himmler is in hell
- Why is art easier than science
- Why don't magnets die like batteries
- Where can I find out everything about UFOs
- How do I bring back physical intimacy
- What is Rome in Android 1
- Are radio waves in the longitudinal direction
- Socrates was a dangerous subversive
- The most emblematic drummers of all time
- How can I contact angel investors
- All wills are subject to review
- Where are 70S type ribosomes found
- Why do some mothers dislike their sons?
- How did people use food
- Can Prozac make you more depressed?
- Why doesn't that mean that people have power?
- What careers are there in library science?
- Which Quoran lives the most interesting life