How does exercise affect students?
SCHOOL SPORTS HEALTH
|SPORT student script|
Script for physical education by students for students edited by Werner Plack
|Thomas Baier, Carlos Bravo, Tim Buchholz, Stefan Hanke, Sebastian Kanter, Oliver Kühn, Matthias Lange, Alexander Lohmann, Holger Meyndt, Benjamin Reusch, Britta Simons, Steffen Thiel, Albrecht Vedova, Werner Plack|
|I N H A L T|
Endurance training (Cooper tests)
Warming up - annoying, but important!
Who does not know this negative feeling when a warm-up program is to be completed at the beginning of the sports lesson? Shouldn't it be better to spare yourself for the actual sporting activity? It may be fun, or it is exhausting enough anyway, in any case it is always important to use one's strength sparingly, many believe, you too?
Not only is this warm-up attitude wrong, it can be dangerous, and it prevents you from being successful with a comfortable body feeling! The motto for all sporting activities should be:
39 ° C!
This body temperature (exactly 38.5 ° C - 39 ° C) can be achieved through a specific warm-up program, because at this temperature all processes in the body that are important for athletic performance run optimally!
- Nerve impulses are passed on faster!
- The metabolism works faster! (13% / ° C)
- Oxygen uptake and transport are getting better!
- The oxygen utilization increases by 300%!
- The blood flow to the muscles increases by 400%!
- The internal frictional resistance in the muscle decreases!
- The ability to stretch and contract increases!
- Less susceptibility to injury!
- Better coordination and precision!
- Articular cartilage thickness increases, better protection!
- Reduction of nervousness before competition!
- Mental and spiritual attunement to sport! Who does not want that?
The scientifically proven benefits of warming up should be achieved in four phases:
- Phase: general warm-up (pulse 120 - 140)
- Phase: stretching, specific stretching (pulse 120 - 100)
- Phase: sport-specific muscle strengthening (pulse 100 - 140)
- Phase: sport-specific movement sequences (pulse 140 - 160)
I don't want to get mad!
The warm-up has to start slowly, otherwise the muscles will become very acidic because they are not yet set for high performance and an oxygen debt arises, which should only occur after a long period of activity during sport! Start slowly, alternately increase, do sport at a high level, let it end slowly - this is how successful, joyful and healthy sport should be practiced!
Important at the end: C O O L - D O W N,
the relaxing end through easy movement after intense exertion. Relaxation after tension, prevents muscle soreness, initiates recovery!
- Why does 911 happen
- Should entertain or educate a theater
- Who is the most unfortunate astronaut
- What's your little evil genius plan
- What is house guarantee when buying house
- Madurai is an old planned city
- Is empathy bad for a surgeon
- Is CCl2 ionic or covalent
- Any advice on pre-military training
- What are containers 1
- Why do we fall into our dreams
- Help college rejected students
- How powerful is Iron Fist
- How long has the earth been explored?
- What are phantom degrees of freedom
- How can I get Windows 10 help
- Got justice to OJ
- Will Narendra Modi compete again from Vadodara
- How did you get betrayed on Venmo
- A behaviorist studies body language
- How do I get through Vedas
- Exaggerate veterinarians
- What are some great white paper examples
- Which metal can be recycled