What is England's tastiest village
Cottages in Sussex
East Sussex encompasses much of the Sussex Weald with characterful villages. The Ashdown Forest is also part of it, 14,000 ares of low heathland that has never been cultivated and thus offers a unique habitat for many species of flora and fauna. It is a fascinating area to stay in our high quality holiday homes and apartments. The footpaths and horse trails are a pleasure for walkers and cyclists alike.
Country houses in East Sussex
East Sussex also has beautiful gardens, Sheffield Park, Michelham Priory and Gardens and Great Dixter, to name just three.
Visit the home of many of the famous artists, writers, poets, and musicians who have lived or worked here. Rudyard Kipling, whose home was Batemans, now a National Trust building, is next to the beautiful village of Burwash, and Charleston was home and meeting place for writers, painters and intellectuals who came to be known as the Bloomsbury Group.
South Downs Way
The Sussex countryside produces some of the tastiest foods in the country, from locally made cheeses to South Downs organic lamb and locally brewed beers. Visit a farmers market for a bite to eat, wander a vineyard or brewery, then enjoy a meal in a contemporary bistro or gastro pub. In any case, East Sussex (south-east England) has a lot to offer you during your holiday stay.
With us you will find holiday homes to fall in love with - it's that simple!
HolidayCornwall has holiday homes and apartments for your vacation in the south of England. Top class accommodation for 2 people, families and groups of 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 guests.
Search Sussex holiday homes
Our website details only show a small selection of what we can offer. To get in touch with our team, send us Your requirements. Let us create a concrete offer free of charge, we will be happy to advise you!
Tags: Cottage Sussex
This post was posted on at 12:10 pm, and is filed under the categories below: Sussex. RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
- Why should one love Shahrukh Khan?
- Lifestyle business or savvy business
- How do you increase your psychological advantage
- Is there a film about Lord Shiva
- When was Shutter Island made
- Is there a Mission Impossible 7 movie
- Which generator is used in wind turbines?
- How is Fitbit doing these days
- Why am I so restless in my sleep?
- What do people think of Umbraco
- Why don't Europeans use washcloth towels?
- What makes a country Scandinavian
- Why do young Indians support Narendra Modi
- At what point does your fantasy end
- How crazy is your sister
- There is pollution from electricity generation
- Why are books so detailed
- Have the Ottomans conquered Morocco
- Is reality six-dimensional
- Why do stars light up
- Does anyone have CDAC Sunbeam notes
- What is the strangest channel on YouTube
- Which band is better Radiohead or Oasis
- Should the American government be restarted