Does a state farm have health insurance?
India: health for half a billion people
Long-term partnerships enable extensive protection
The state health insurance is a project of historic dimensions: PM-JAY has already made almost twelve million stays in over 10,000 hospitals possible. Innovative IT instruments are used to cope with this scale. These help to determine and bill the entitlement to services. To this end, GIZ offers training courses for managers and experts from the health authorities who introduce and implement health insurance. A major goal: as many state and private hospitals as possible should offer services under PM-JAY. In this way, even more people can be reached and the insurance system can be used nationwide.
The corona pandemic is now pushing the Indian health system to its limits. GIZ and the regional governments are therefore pooling all their resources to contain the spread of the virus and relieve the burden on the health system. Great attention is paid to the northern states, where the health care system is particularly stressed. Many people who are from the north and moved to southern cities for work have lost their jobs because of the pandemic. They are now returning to their homeland and are putting additional strain on the health facilities.
Increase test capacities and expand modern IT infrastructure
In order to stop the rapid spread of the virus, the health authorities are relying on mandatory Covid-19 tests for respiratory infections. At the start of the pandemic, the Indian government stipulated that the cost of tests and medication for over 100 million households would be covered by insurance. GIZ also supports existing public and private laboratories: it works with the states to coordinate the tests and subsidizes the costs incurred for people who do not have access to state insurance. Additional laboratories are being set up with the help of GIZ in order to cope with the enormous amount of test samples.
- How to report a driving offense
- How is Eli Manning seen
- How do I check for tax liens
- How can I buy French wine
- Which is the best website scrapping tool
- When do children become mainstream?
- How do people feel about Benjamin Franklin?
- What are CAMS in the restaurant business
- Why do some people dislike hacker news
- Which spelling is correct
- Did Adolf Hitler believe in creationism
- Why does Germany allow tobacco advertising
- What Makes BBQ Pork or Beef Better
- What is your favorite geometric shape
- What kind of apps are the most profitable
- What does Aspect Imaging
- What is the gradient algorithm
- Who liberated Palestine from the Ottoman Empire
- Do you prefer fan fiction or fan art
- Why does it always hurt me
- What is used in a nuclear reactor
- What is free data
- Is there a free alternative to Fulcrum
- How can I mine MetaHash or Ethereum