How do I remove pimples after threading
Expressing pimples correctly: what you need to consider | Tips and Tricks
It's best to leave pimples alone. However, if you want to express the impurities, there are a few things to keep in mind.
They seem to be particularly fond of popping up before important appointments and appointments: pimples. Because you don't want to walk around with a pus, you then press on the blemishes - and that usually makes everything worse. Why you should leave the pustules alone and what you have to pay attention to if you want to lend a hand yourself.
What is a pimple?
A pimple is actually an inflammation of the hair follicle, explains Prof. Ulrike Blume-Peytavi, Director of the Clinic for Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology at the Berlin Charité. The hair follicle forms the shell in the skin in which the hair is tucked.
Either a pathogen has spread there, or there is a disruption in the removal of skin flakes - the so-called acne. Here, too, bacteria can multiply. The body then sends its defense troops: the leukocytes. Pus forms to get rid of the germs.
Is it allowed to express pus pimples?
You can leave individual pimples alone, because pressing around won't help with them. A functioning immune system can cope very well even with small foci of pus such as pimples, says Ute Siemann-Harms, a specialist in dermatology at the University Clinic Hamburg-Eppendorf.
Tip: Avoid constantly driving your hands on your face or pushing pimples. There is a great risk that bacteria could get into the wound and the area of the skin could become infected.
How can I express pimples myself?
If you do want to lend a hand, there are a few things you should keep in mind to avoid infection or permanent skin damage:
- Only squeeze out purulent pimples. You should leave impurities that are still under the skin alone.
- Make sure there is good lighting and prepare a mirror large enough so that you can see the affected area clearly.
- Put a damp washcloth on your face for some time. How to open your pores.
- Hygiene is very important. So wash your hands thoroughly. Either use disposable gloves or wrap facial tissues around your fingers. So, how not to scratch your face with your fingernails.
- If you put pressure on the pimple from the sides, pus should come out immediately. If nothing leaks, then you should definitely leave the pimple alone.
- If pus comes out, switch the position of your fingers slightly and apply light pressure again. This will ensure that all of the pus comes out of the pimple.
- As soon as blood comes out of the pimple, you should stop working on the pimple.
- When you are done, treat the area with an antibacterial toner or other mild disinfectant and stop touching it.
Do i need tools to squeeze pimples?
When expressing, you can use a beauty tool: the comedo squeezer. Be sure to disinfect it before use. Also, be careful when handling the tool: do not put too much pressure on your skin.
Comedone squeezer: You should disinfect the beauty tool before use. (Source: agephotostock / imago images)
Some comedone squeezers also have a sharp needle on the back. You can use this to carefully prick a pimple before squeezing it out.
Tip: When you have finished using the beauty tool, you should disinfect it again. This will prevent bacteria from spreading on it until the next time you use it.
Do pimples leave scars?
If you have single pimples, those treated properly will usually heal without permanent scarring. If, on the other hand, there is inflammation or acne, permanent skin damage is possible. In these cases, you should see a dermatologist.
Important NOTE: The information in no way replaces professional advice or treatment by trained and recognized doctors. The contents of t-online cannot and must not be used to independently make diagnoses or start treatments.
- Why don't we make imaginary numbers real
- How will Pakistan buy drones from China
- How do salinity and pH correlate
- What are the 3 types of capital
- Who uses SharePoint
- Is going to school really that important?
- What is used in a nuclear reactor
- What are some websites like Instagram
- Is ritually religious or spiritual
- Why do people like Amazon
- Which film series had the first sequel
- Was Stalin planning to attack the United States?
- Are tourists safe in Mexico
- How do you look for honest men
- Who was in the 2015 NBA Finals
- Who are the best gynecologists in Hyderabad
- Why are alcoholics meaner when they're depressed
- Why is the title attribute used in HTML
- What is good Mexican melt cheese
- Should sack Everton Koeman
- What is professionalism in the workplace
- Which is the most waterproof wood
- Can we transplant a new thyroid gland?
- What is the intuition behind the normal distribution