Let's really value our culture
Rivella was voted the best place to work for 2021!
We have made it our goal to be among the best employers and to continuously develop as an employer. The following awards confirm our actions.
Rivella was voted the best place to work for 2021
In a representative survey, Rivella was named Switzerland's best employer in 2021 by “Handelszeitung” and “Le Temps”. We are very happy about this award and for us it is confirmation that the employees value values, culture and working conditions very much.
Quality label - Employers We Trust.
Regular surveys and obtaining feedback from our employees are important management tools for us and a sign of appreciation and trust. For this we are the quality label "Employers We Trust." been awarded. “Employers We Trust.” Is the quality label developed by the University of Freiburg for companies that use surveys systematically and in a targeted manner to gain qualified feedback on the work situation and initiate targeted development processes. As our surveys show, we have been able to keep the values for job satisfaction and commitment to the company at an above-average level over the past few years. More about this: https://www.employerswetrust.ch/
Rivella certified for equal pay
Rivella AG has received the SGS "Fair-ON-Pay +" certificate. This confirms compliance with equal pay between women and men in accordance with the provisions of the Equal Opportunities Act. More on this: https://comp-on.ch/fair-on-pay-sgs/
Kununu - Seal of Approval Open Company & Top Company
We have the exclusive status of "Top Company" & "Open Company" on the online evaluation platform Kununu. These two seals of approval are only given to the best rated companies on kununu - we are very proud of them. More on this: https://www.kununu.com/ch/rivella
- What is Apple TV good for?
- Are Messi and Ronaldo friends
- How do I reconcile myself to myself
- How are the internships at PSG iTech
- What happens when we eat plastic
- Are all panthers black
- Is homemade mochi better than bought in the store
- Why are there so many germs
- Who built ESXI version 5 5
- Which Trump actions break campaign promises
- Beef is heart healthier than steak
- What is a normative approach to political science
- A wild boar tastes wild
- Netflix is free with Apple TV
- How did American religious law begin?
- Doctoral programs are complicated
- What does persistent mean
- How active are Facebook groups
- Where are rattlesnakes
- How much your grandma spoiled you
- Can you tell what's about my goal
- Are antipsychotics tested on animals
- What is a radio interferometer
- What is Cantor's paradox